Flying over the world's most crowded city (Garden Hill)
1300 13 2017-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Follo3me
lvl.2
Hong Kong

Garden Hill is located in Sham Shui Po District of Hong Kong, the name 'Garden Hill' refers to Garden Bakery Factory nearby, at the hilltop, the scenes for Sham Shui Po and Shek Kip Mei can be viewed. It is a hotspot for sunset.

2017-5-24
Use props
Bracco
Second Officer
Flight distance : 244856 ft
Italy

wow beautiful video In your country it is allowed to fly over a city?
2017-5-24
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

I think you meant to say Crowded...

Cool video, thanks for the share. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-5-25
Use props
imagine it
lvl.3
United States

Nice video, great evening and night shots. Thanks for sharing a part of your world.
2017-5-25
Use props
Follo3me
lvl.2
Hong Kong

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-5-25 00:57
I think you meant to say Crowded...

Cool video, thanks for the share. ;-)

Yes, it should be 'crowded' instead. Thank you for raising.
2017-5-25
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Follo3me Posted at 2017-5-25 01:40
Yes, it should be 'crowded' instead. Thank you for raising.

Tap the edit button and you can fix it, if that is your choice.... ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-5-25
Use props
Follo3me
lvl.2
Hong Kong

Bracco Posted at 2017-5-24 21:48
wow beautiful video  In your country it is allowed to fly over a city?

Thank you.
There is not a no-fly zone but in Hong Kong there are 'directions' that flying over crowded area should be avoided. To ensure more safety flying we selected a homepoint with 100m high nearby, to ensure stronger drone's signal, once it is failsafe we can fly back the drone much easier.
2017-5-25
Use props
pritchiedotcom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 125738 ft
United Kingdom

Follo3me Posted at 2017-5-25 01:53
Thank you.
There is not a no-fly zone but in Hong Kong there are 'directions' that flying over crowded area should be avoided. To ensure more safety flying we selected a homepoint with 100m high nearby, to ensure stronger drone's signal, once it is failsafe we can fly back the drone much easier.

It's good to see you applied some thought to it and did a sort of risk assessment to make sure you completed your objective as safely as possible.  Had someone reply to a past concern of flight safety by saying something along the lines of "people are more likely to die from a car accident than my drone hitting them".  A flippant response I feel.
Good to see you applied some thought to it as bad actions give all us drone addicts a bad name making it harder for us to do what we enjoy!
Thanks for sharing
2017-5-25
Use props
Follo3me
lvl.2
Hong Kong

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-5-25 01:46
Tap the edit button and you can fix it, if that is your choice.... ;-)

Thanks. I couldn't find the 'edit' button as you told, not sure if it is because of my 'beginner' login level.

Anyways thank you very much!
2017-5-25
Use props
Follo3me
lvl.2
Hong Kong

pritchiedotcom Posted at 2017-5-25 03:45
It's good to see you applied some thought to it and did a sort of risk assessment to make sure you completed your objective as safely as possible.  Had someone reply to a past concern of flight safety by saying something along the lines of "people are more likely to die from a car accident than my drone hitting them".  A flippant response I feel.
Good to see you applied some thought to it as bad actions give all us drone addicts a bad name making it harder for us to do what we enjoy!
Thanks for sharing

Glad to see your sharing. I did some basic precautions for flying only. I believe most pilots would do the same.

It's sad to see such flippant response as you said, being hit by a drone is comparatively less serious by a car but it doesn't mean it's not serious. I don't want the government applies much stricter laws on drone's usage due to my negligence. I have been sharing videos for over 1 year, undoubtedly I want appreciation by more audiences, if I want such appreciation the first thing I need to do is to ensure safety flying.

I thank you for your sharing too.
2017-5-25
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Follo3me Posted at 2017-5-25 05:24
Thanks. I couldn't find the 'edit' button as you told, not sure if it is because of my 'beginner' login level.

Anyways thank you very much!

Eh, yes it's possible that your newness here prevents you from using this basic forum function. Found
on the bottom row of each post you  share in a thread,  it's just right of the Reply tab.

RedHotPoker

2017-5-25
Use props
Cessna172
lvl.4
United States

TBH, those roads look empty compared to traffic in Miami Florida

Nice video tho.
2017-5-26
Use props
Follo3me
lvl.2
Hong Kong

Cessna172 Posted at 2017-5-26 04:34
TBH, those roads look empty compared to traffic in Miami Florida

Nice video tho.

Thank you.
I didn't go to Miami, the video mainly shows how densely populated in Hong Kong by those closed and old buildings.
2017-5-28
Use props
SKY-CINEMA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 754767 ft
Moldova

Amazing evening shots! And amazing geometry of street lines!
2017-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules