Urgent Issue with my CASE... SO FRUSTRATED!
1350 6 2017-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jihaddib
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4068 ft
United Kingdom

I have sent my Phantom 4 PRO to DJI as a DOI and was promised that this will be returned within 10 days or so.

I called them MANY times, emailed MANY times explaining that I am traveling on the 6th June in the morning to a country where drones are forbidden except for

licensed personnel (which I am) BUT they should have the drone on them while entering the country and they are NOT allowed to have it shipped to them.

Everyone tells me that my case is flagged as urgent but nothing happens, replacement team does not respond, some guy on the chat team made me even more

frustrated when he said it could take up to 2 weeks from yesterday which means I lost my drone!!!!

I explained the ugency of the issue and that there is no way I can postpone my trip and no one is here to receive it for me, yet no one understands.

I even asked to talk to MANY supervisors but in vain.. Someone promises that the supervisor would call me, they take my details and nothing happens!!

I am extremely unsatisfied!!!!

All I need is an expedited service and/or a specific date when I can have my drone shipped.. I am even willing to pay UPS to deliver it faster!!!! I am really struggling here!!

Case: CAS-637554-Y3S8B8
Drone recevied by DJI on he 17th of May.
2017-5-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sincerely sorry for your experience, I totally understand your feelings and sympathize with your situation.
We've informed the local designated team to take care of your case, we'd love to try our best to help you, but we cannot guarantee you will receive it before 6th June.
Thanks for your understanding and patience!
2017-5-25
Use props
Philisamalo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 199465 ft
Thailand

Hello,I  understand the frustration and sympathize.  I live in Bangkok Thailand and contacted dji support for an issue with phantom 4 pro and got a swift answer from Summer Xia from customer support.  For technical issues am lucky cuz the Dji technical support is in town and very competent. But  I must say I was very disappointed with the non support I got from DJI Japan.  I had to forget to bring my P4 pro on a trip to Japan cuz they never replied to my questions.  So I guess its to DJI to check who they choose to trust to represent the Brand.  I think its part of our collaboration with Dji to let them know when something is wrong.  Hope your problem will be solved very soon.
2017-5-26
Use props
BrianKushner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41420253 ft
  • >>>
United States

Your lucky if you see it by June 2018
2017-5-26
Use props
jihaddib
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Well I am sorry DJI Natalia but I have been calling your teams for more than a week, they always claim that someone is on it and that they are following up BUT your replacement team does not reply.

You have an SLA and by EU regulations, you are bound to respect it.

I am travelling to a place where I cannot import a drone via shipping, it should be ON me at all times.

If you cannot respect your SLA, give me a full refund of my drone so that I can buy another one from you (which is preposterous as you can just send a new one and ignore the useless replacement procedure due to the fact that I stressed my issue out and explained that it is a high urgency issue, in addition to that, I was PROMISED to have it in 10 working days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Finally, UNTIL NOW, no one gives me any updates, I just hear promises and requests filed without ANY actual support.
2017-5-29
Use props
jihaddib
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I have to be fair, I called the team many times but they are unable to help. They did their best filing my case as urgent.

Their supervisor finally was able to call me and he sorted my issue immediately !!!

My replacement case was accepted and he IMMEDIATELY found a stock reserve drone so he shipped it on the same day!

Everyone, PLEASE do NOT blame DJI Support, it is not their fault. The replacement team is the team whom you cannot contact and they have strict procedures.

The first line support team would do more than their best to assist you so trust them when they say they are doing their best!

Thank you DJI!
2017-5-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you very much for update, we're pleased to hear you get the replacement back, hope you have great time on flying!
Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us, we'd love to help.
2017-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules