#Mamay videos
834 10 2017-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RainbowRomka
lvl.1
Russia

Here I will post my short non-professional video on the activity in our region. Snowboard, Freeride, Bicycle, Extreme, Nature. I have two excellent quadrocopters. DJI Phantom 3 Adv and Mavic Pro.

2017-5-25
Use props
RainbowRomka
lvl.1
Russia

A small video from a trip to Mongolia.

2017-5-25
Use props
RainbowRomka
lvl.1
Russia

2017-6-6
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

These are very nice videos, which do you like better for taking vids P3A or Mavic?
2017-6-6
Use props
RainbowRomka
lvl.1
Russia

Lucas775 Posted at 2017-6-6 17:20
These are very nice videos, which do you like better for taking vids P3A or Mavic?

The first and second videos are shot P3A and a bit on Inspire. The third video is my first experience on Mavic. Mavic is more pleasant on feeling, ergonomics. But I'm not used to dynamics and management yet. In the last video, I used the course lock.
2017-6-6
Use props
FlyingSmasher
lvl.2
Yemen

Really nice. Good job!
2017-6-6
Use props
RainbowRomka
lvl.1
Russia

2017-7-16
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice again.
2017-7-16
Use props
Digitaldias
lvl.1
Flight distance : 54587 ft
Norway

I love the music and clipping, but for that choice of music, I'd consider a 2:35 ratio on the video and a bluer grading, maybe even adding some film grain for even greater impact
2017-7-16
Use props
RainbowRomka
lvl.1
Russia

There is no place on earth where the human foot does not tread. There is no place on earth where there would be crystal clear water and people would not litter, in general such a thought occurred after the bike trip to Mamai. Especially I was amazed at how unique and beautiful is the world of the taiga and the mountains of Khama-Daban. Our native "jungle" with rough terrain and overhanging trees, with waterfalls and small streams of water running along the walls of stones. In general, there is no place on earth ... and then think out for yourself.
p.s. Meet and applause of Yuri Nikitin, for this video he composed the track Breathing. I really enjoyed working with Yuri. And I would like to continue to do this further.
To get acquainted with the work of Yuri you can go to:
Https://soundcloud.com/juriy-nikitin

2017-7-24
Use props
RainbowRomka
lvl.1
Russia

2017-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules