"Camera Sensor Error"
2166 7 2017-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Doc Larson
New
Flight distance : 1324987 ft
United States

I received the "Camera Sensor Error" today for the first time.  I tried restarting, calibrating and all that good stuff.  It work for a while when a brand new battery was put in but did not work on the next new battery.  Is it time to send it in for service or is there an easy fix...maybe?

2017-5-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Just to clarify, did this start to happen right out of the box or was it after a firmware update or anything to that effect? What firmware are you on? Have you tried restoring to factory settings in the Assistant 2 program?
2017-5-26
Use props
GLSpro60
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4765804 ft
  • >>>
Argentina

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-26 14:44
Just to clarify, did this start to happen right out of the box or was it after a firmware update or anything to that effect? What firmware are you on? Have you tried restoring to factory settings in the Assistant 2 program?

I have the same problem... I have a Phantom 4 (purchased in April 2016). Used very neatly and professionally, without any fall or blow.Last week in mid-flight, I started to throw lines errors, until the message "Camera Sensor Error" came out, unable to capture photos or video. Then I left the screen of my iPad Air 2 without transmission. And from there I only get the error. Do all kinds of tests with the "Asistant 2" without success.
I was reading in the forum that I should send to repair the unit or replace the controller board of the sensor of the camera of my Ph4.
Please, please let me know what to do. From now, very grateful for the prompt response!
2017-5-29
Use props
userc34f5eea87
New
Mauritius

GLSpro60 Posted at 2017-5-29 17:01
I have the same problem... I have a Phantom 4 (purchased in April 2016). Used very neatly and professionally, without any fall or blow.Last week in mid-flight, I started to throw lines errors, until the message "Camera Sensor Error" came out, unable to capture photos or video. Then I left the screen of my iPad Air 2 without transmission. And from there I only get the error. Do all kinds of tests with the "Asistant 2" without success.
I was reading in the forum that I should send to repair the unit or replace the controller board of the sensor of the camera of my Ph4.
Please, please let me know what to do. From now, very grateful for the prompt response!

same with a P4P
2017-6-6
Use props
Lenilton
lvl.1
Brazil

I have the same problem. Looks like it's a DJI manufacturing mistake. Many users are having problems.
I live in Brazil. Very high shipping cost. DJI has no spare parts. This is bad for us.
2017-6-13
Use props
Lenilton
lvl.1
Brazil

I have the same problem. Looks like it's a DJI manufacturing mistake. Many users are having problems.
I live in Brazil. Very high shipping cost. DJI has no spare parts. This is bad for us.

Where do I buy this card?
2017-6-13
Use props
fansc5d66184
New

Lebanon

Hi, how do you fix the issue of camera sensor error on the Mavic ?
2017-7-30
Use props
fanse11feaa2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 464721 ft
  • >>>

I'm having a problem with my i2 camera  when I hit the 3 lines under the record button I'm not getting the camera icon that allows me to set 4k  and fps any help would be much appreciated
2018-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules