Faulty Battery
923 9 2017-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ronin rs211
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

So DJI how long does it take to replace a defective Inspire 2 battery ?
My battery was recived by DJI on 5/17 and still no updates or replacement CAS-638133-R1G7Y2

2017-5-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I'm following up with the appropriate team to see whether there is a better ETA on your replacement. Since we're nearing the end of the day, you may not be able to get something more concrete until next week. I understand that the time frame has been frustrating thus far, but we'll help get it sorted.
2017-5-26
Use props
ronin rs211
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-26 16:37
I'm following up with the appropriate team to see whether there is a better ETA on your replacement. Since we're nearing the end of the day, you may not be able to get something more concrete until next week. I understand that the time frame has been frustrating thus far, but we'll help get it sorted.

Thanks Jamie, it gets frustrating when DJI's on line support chat continues to say they will get back with an update and they never do.
2017-5-26
Use props
ronin rs211
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Ok still no update on my battery replacement...seriously DJI ya gotta do better than this.
Screen Shot 2017-05-30 at 6.24.08 PM.png
2017-5-30
Use props
RJM316
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Does anyone else have batteries that have faulty lights?  2 of my 4 batteries even when fully charged only light up lights 1, 2, and 4.  
2017-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

ronin rs211 Posted at 2017-5-30 08:23
Ok still no update on my battery replacement...seriously DJI ya gotta do better than this.

If I were in your position, I would feel the same way, apologize for your unpleasant experience. I’ve informed our appropriate team once again to look into your case soon, hope we can get it sorted out shortly. Appreciate your patience.
2017-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

RJM316 Posted at 2017-5-30 14:18
Does anyone else have batteries that have faulty lights?  2 of my 4 batteries even when fully charged only light up lights 1, 2, and 4.

How does the LED display when you press the Power Button once? and does the APP show 100% when fully charged? The picture and the APP screenshot would be appreciated if you could provide, we will help to look into it.
2017-5-30
Use props
Cobra44Magnum
lvl.4
Flight distance : 935135 ft
United States

This is one of the reasons that I buy from Advexture. I have had 2 bad Inspire 2 batteries and Advexture replaced them both very quickly. They were out of stock for a day on the first return but shipped me one as soon as their order came in. On the second one, they shipped it the same day that I called. In both cases they provided a pre-paid return label and shipped the replacement part before receiving the defective one. Their responsiveness and customer service are second to none. If they have what I am looking for, I buy from them.
2017-6-1
Use props
ronin rs211
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I will be buying from them again now that I know they will do what it takes DJI weeks to do.

I did get an Email form DJI.... Sill waiting for that tracking #
5/31/17   10:47 am
Hi Frank, per my voicemail we wanted to let you know the battery is shipping today and you get it tomorrow by end of day. Look for the tracking to be e-mailed once in transit.
Thanks for your patience.
2017-6-1
Use props
ronin rs211
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Ok DJI thanks for shipping me a new replacement battery for my Inspire 2 but you guys sent me two.
So bill me for the extra battery and I'll order another so that I'll have "pairs"...
Great marketing, now I "need" another... This will put me at 18 batteries in total.. yikes
2017-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules