One % Credit????
1046 5 2014-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jhawker
New
  • >>>
United States

One percent credit on each purchase? Wow way to go DJI... You really got me to hurry up my purchases... NOT! Try 10% and you might get someones attention. You expect me to pay $1000 to get a $10 credit for a future purchase? That is just plain dumb on any businesses part. I have been a business consultant for over 25 years and I would never insult a clients customers by recommonding such a penny on the dollar credit... Think about it. One cent for every dollar you spend with us... Do you get it? It's not a reward. It's an insult to your loyal customers. Give them at least 10% for a period of time. That's a proper thank-you and a reward for past purchases...
Come on DJI man-up !!!

2014-10-11
Use props
DJI -Lisa.zhu
lvl.4

China

Thanks  for you suggestion.
On the basis of  cost control and profit , DJI would  try to give our end-customer more profit in the future.
2014-10-19
Use props
droneflyers.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 60709 ft
  • >>>
United States

Actually, most credit cards give the equivalent of about 1% - some as much as 2%.

The credit is not supposed to make people buy more - that's what stuff like free batteries and free shipping are designed to do.

DJI also has a friend referral program that gives you 6%.
So if you buy $3,000 worth of DJI stuff here and also send 4 friends to buy a Phantom and one to buy an Inspire over the year, you will make about $530 in credit.

But, yes, to Americans and others who are used to hearing about big discounts, 1% can seem sad.

The Battery free is the equiv. of about 10%....of course!
2014-12-6
Use props
rare1a1
lvl.2

United States

I have a 1.59 in credit.  Noice!
2014-12-6
Use props
jamesnns
lvl.3

United States

1% is better then 0%.
That being said, I wonder how many units an average person buys. My guess is 1-2 at most. Add some extra stuff like props and batteries...
1% doesn't add up to much.
Imo its not an insult, just not very good marketing
2014-12-6
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

jamesnns@gmail. Posted at 2014-12-7 02:00
1% is better then 0%.
That being said, I wonder how many units an average person buys. My guess is 1 ...

1 cent credit for every dollar spent.
2014-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules