Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic disconnect frequently
2681 9 2017-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Australianboy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 473350 ft
Australia

Hi guys,

I have a problem with my Mavic Pro. When I start a flight, the preview on my iPhone disconnects. It happens randomly, in different locations, between a distance of 2 meters and a few kilometres. The drone still responds to the remote and can be flown manually. Some days, it works fine and some days, it cuts every 10 seconds. To fix it (temporarily), I have to disconnect and reconnect the cable on the left side of the remote (the one connected to the phone) until it cut again.. I've noticed this problem in the past and it disappears (maybe after a Firmware update). However, I began to have this problem again yesterday. I'm using Dji Go 4 (latest version) on my iPhone 7 Plus with the latest iOS update. At this stage, I have no idea if it's hardware (Mavic, remote or even the cable connected to the phone), or software...

Anyone have an idea?

Cheers guys!
2017-5-28
Use props
Australianboy
lvl.1
Australia

I'm talking about the video feed for my problem
2017-5-28
Use props
alexw9988
lvl.1
Germany

I'm experiencing this exact same problem with my iPhone 6. Would love to see a solution!
2017-5-28
Use props
hungdang
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4831962 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Try to use the cable from Apple and connect it to the bottom port (disconnected the cable from the side port)
Good luck
2017-5-28
Use props
alexw9988
lvl.1
Germany

hungdang Posted at 2017-5-28 07:43
Try to use the cable from Apple and connect it to the bottom port (disconnected the cable from the side port)
Good luck

You're talking about the USB port on the remote?
2017-5-28
Use props
reflexq
lvl.1
Flight distance : 76342 ft
Switzerland

i have the same problem
2017-5-28
Use props
patman89
Second Officer
Flight distance : 288327 ft
Germany

Hi, I had this issue on my Android device since DJI GO 4.0.6. But today with 4.1.0 I had some time to test different things. I have figured out, if I clear all flight records form my local storage , the problem disappears! If I sync all logs then the connection cut of every few secods. My screen fades to black and reverts me to the main-screen where I have to hit "Go Fly" again.

Can you please check if this can fix your problem? I am still in contact with DJI Support with this issue and if you can verify the same behavior, we might have the root-cause and their developer can eleminate the bug.
2017-5-28
Use props
Australianboy
lvl.1
Australia

Thank you Patman89, I will try this next time I have the issue. My problem is very enjoying as I flew half an hour this morning without any problem. I did 4 flight (7 minutes each) with 4 different batteries. This was to make sure it's not related with any battery firmware issue as I recently purchased a new battery. I'm just wondering if this problem can be related with the cellular network. I remember that the last 2 times when this problem occurred, I was in a zone where I couldn't get any cellular network (or very weak)...

I continue my tests to isolate the problem. I will keep you up to date.
2017-5-28
Use props
Jahislove
lvl.1
France

exactly the same problem here :
mavic 01.03.1000
RC 01.03.1000
app 4.1.9

when connected with RC cable on side port :
-iphone 7 plus  ios 10.3.3 : disconnect and screen went grey . it happen in flight and even at home with the RC and mavic side by side . i need to  unplug/plug cable to solve issue.
-ipad air 2 ios 10.3.3 : no problem

the solution i have found is to not use the RC cable and side port . instead , i use the bottom usb port with the apple cable
2017-9-12
Use props
DocAraxá
First Officer
Flight distance : 202283 ft
Brazil

I would say you should pay attention on the cable!
Many times it is the "bad guy"!
2017-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules