upside down screen in DJI Go
3189 5 2017-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans244f8134
lvl.1
Canada

Since the new update this week, now when I connect my iPhone 6S to the controller everyrhing is upside down.  This is not an issue with the autorotate feature of the phone.  This had been working fine until this week.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  I've attached a picture as it will make more sense that way.
Thank you

the upside down screen

the upside down screen
2017-5-28
Use props
jamesw
lvl.3
Flight distance : 169364 ft
United States

Turn on screen lock in iOS settings
IMG_0415.PNG
2017-5-28
Use props
Grumps
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16610876 ft
United States

You clearly updated to the Australian version.
2017-5-28
Use props
fanse7d89dc3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12021 ft
Malaysia

Hi there, I encountered the same issue yesterday after I updated DJI GO 4 apps. After I signed in on the apps and connected to the aircraft, I noticed that my monitor screen is not in the right position. It turns upside down exactly the same the photo jamesw posted above. The problem is not with the phone, I'm using Iphone 6 Plus and my portrait orientation is off and prior to apps update I just used it normally without any problem. Can anyone share to us any solutions on this problem? Thanks in advance. and by the way I tried to restart by switching off my phone, the aircraft and the remote but nothing happens.
2017-5-28
Use props
fans244f8134
lvl.1
Canada

jamesw Posted at 2017-5-28 17:44
Turn on screen lock in iOS settings

The screen lock is on.  I have turned it on and off to see if that would resolve the issue, which it has not.
2017-5-29
Use props
AhKit
New

United States

i encountered the same problem as well, tried many solutions but didnt work... any help?

i am using iphone 6s plus...
2017-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules