Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Monitor Screen Turns Upside Down Mavic Pro
1726 3 2017-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse7d89dc3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12021 ft
Malaysia

Hi there, I encountered the same issue yesterday after I updated DJI GO 4 apps. After I signed in on the apps and connected to the aircraft, I noticed that my monitor screen is not in the right position. The problem is not with the phone, I'm using Iphone 6 Plus and my portrait orientation is off and prior to apps update I just used it normally without any problem. Can anyone share to us any solutions on this problem? Thanks in advance. and by the way I tried to restart by switching off my phone, the aircraft and the remote but nothing happens.
2017-5-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Have you tried to delete the APP then reinstall it?
And please try to calibrate compass for your mobile device as well.
2017-5-29
Use props
Al1103
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12021 ft
Malaysia

Yes I did but still the same. I deleted and re-install the app, and also calibrate the compass but nothing happens. I figure out the problem is with your new version app. I checked and viewed my artwork save in the app and it goes turn upside down eventhough I turn on/off the portrait orientation of my iphone. Please try to correct this error from your end, it seems that the quality of works is very low in terms developing this updated version.
2017-5-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Al1103 Posted at 2017-5-30 07:22
Yes I did but still the same. I deleted and re-install the app, and also calibrate the compass but nothing happens. I figure out the problem is with your new version app. I checked and viewed my artwork save in the app and it goes turn upside down eventhough I turn on/off the portrait orientation of my iphone. Please try to correct this error from your end, it seems that the quality of works is very low in terms developing this updated version.

What is the iOS version for your iPhone 6 Plus?
Could you please make a small video for us? Thank you very much.
2017-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules