Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Case CAS-596313-C1M8S9
700 4 2017-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shockwaver
lvl.1
Italy

Hello everyone and hello Mods
Can any of the latters explain me why, regarding this case CAS-596313-C1M8S9, the camera went under reapair on day 19 and didn't budge an inch from there after 5 working days even if it states that all the 3 steps should be completed in 2-3 working days, please?
I didn't expect this fail from dji, especially for 5k$+ customers.
My work is stuck because of this and also, what is worse, their after-sale online chat service is not available ATM (at least since Sun 6.00PM GMT+4 that is when it is stated to open for the week)

Thank you

2017-5-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I’m deeply sorry about the delay in repair process and inconvenience caused to your work. I’ve informed this case to the management, we will be following up with you as soon as possible, thanks for your understanding.  Besides, the working time of DJI Netherlands repair center is Mon-Fri 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM (GMT+1), please contact them at this time. Sorry again to have kept you waiting.
2017-5-29
Use props
Shockwaver
lvl.1
Italy

Thanks for the very prompt response.
As you pointed out the right contact time, I was finally able to get in contact with them.
Unfortunately they told me they were out of stock of the needed replacement parts and they are currently waiting for their delivery.
This means, as far as they said, 1-2 weeks MORE and could total up to 3 weeks of stopping time for me... and that is not good.

But I guess it's just as far as it gets...

Regards
2017-5-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I sympathize with your situation, hope the replacement parts will be delivered ahead of schedule, besides, please make backup plan in advance by your own if the drone cannot be arrived in time when you have urgent work to do. We will help you look into it and speed it up at the same time. We appreciate your patience very much and thank you for your understanding.
2017-5-29
Use props
Shockwaver
lvl.1
Italy

Well, for sure where logistics fail, kindness of professionals and such will not!
Thanks again!
2017-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules