Phantom 2 video of 224' Waterfall in the Columbia Gorge, Oregon using update ...
1308 6 2015-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LightsUpLoud
lvl.1

United States

Hello. Checkout my video of the amazing Lower Latourell Falls located in the beautiful Columbia Gorge.  Shot with P2 w/ Zenmuse H4-3D and Hero 4 Black in 1080 at 30 fps.  Over the spring and summer I will be capturing footage of most of the incredible waterfalls in the gorge and other beautiful spots in Oregon and the Pacific NW .  I am really fortunate to be surrounded by such beautiful subject matter! This was my first flight after updating to version 3.12 and  I was in a pretty tight canyon so I didn't have a GPS lock so I was flying off the cuff.   These were all shot with line of sight, I don't have a FPV setup because I feel that spacial awareness is greatly reduced when you are staring at a phone or monitor.  I am minimizing my chance of colliding with an object because i know where it is in the sky and what its orientation is.  I hope you all enjoy it!

2015-3-10
Use props
HermosaDrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3160344 ft
  • >>>
United States

very cool.  the overhead shot is very nice.
2015-3-10
Use props
go4two
lvl.2

United States

That is awesome!  I'm in Montana and hope to get some great  footage of some beautiful Montana scenery.   My DJI 2 Vistion plus is on its way from China as we speak.  This summer should be fun!
2015-3-11
Use props
wolfe6968
New

United States

Great work
2015-3-12
Use props
bahamasboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13845 ft
United States

nice los flying.  beautiful, controlled shots!
2015-3-14
Use props
nrgwise
Second Officer

United States

Nice video and very nicely controlled vehicle!
2015-3-15
Use props
LightsUpLoud
lvl.1

United States

Thanks everyone!  
2015-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules