Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HighCamera
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1213238 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-6-2 12:23
Based on that, a refund wouldn't be likely. Just to iron out a few more things, though, have you tried using that same 10ft cable with your previous mobile device just to see if you get any disconnects with it? If your mobile device isn't experiencing the same issue, then I may be a little too quick to suspect that it's a hardware issue with the module itself. There is a chance that it's a compatibility/functionality issue between the use of the HDMI module with the goggles that may need a firmware update to make the combination more stable. I'm checking with the development team just to make sure, so that way you could hopefully avoid having to needlessly send it in.

Unfortunately since there hasn't been anyone else with a similar combination that has spoken up as to whether or not they're experiencing the same thing, It makes it a tad difficult to give you a straighter answer on this. For now, your option would be to either keep the original USB module installed so you can use the head functions of the goggles, or reinstall the HDMI module and use the HDMI connection for the FPV live feed experience until there's a better resolution for this.

Yes I have successfully used almost all of my cables with the tablet coming out of the usb connection on the part 54 hdmi module. In other words all of the outputs on the module are working with everything I have except for the goggles. I would be willing to put the module back in and try some firmware changes to help others. I still need to fly a few batteries to confirm that I'm 100% but so far all tests on the original module are successful with the goggles and all tests seem to be successful with the normal hookup of the tablet.

Thanks for keeping up with this
2017-6-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

HighCamera Posted at 2017-6-2 15:12
Yes I have successfully used almost all of my cables with the tablet coming out of the usb connection on the part 54 hdmi module. In other words all of the outputs on the module are working with everything I have except for the goggles. I would be willing to put the module back in and try some firmware changes to help others. I still need to fly a few batteries to confirm that I'm 100% but so far all tests on the original module are successful with the goggles and all tests seem to be successful with the normal hookup of the tablet.

Thanks for keeping up with this

I'll keep you posted when I can.
2017-6-2
Use props
EagleEyezz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4022 ft
United States

Anyone flying a P4 with the goggles? Any issues?
2017-6-3
Use props
EagleEyezz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4022 ft
United States

I got mine today
Now just trying to figure out how to activate them.
2017-6-16
Use props
masterx
New
Flight distance : 14639 ft
Norway

EagleEyezz Posted at 2017-6-3 22:01
Anyone flying a P4 with the goggles? Any issues?

hi. I just got mine today. And i cant Even get them on. when I try charging them the battery just flashes green.  im trying to Google the problem.
2017-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules