Horizon Tilted Help
967 3 2017-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andrea85or
lvl.1
Flight distance : 441660 ft
Italy

Good morning, I start apologizing for my English, I'm Italian. I have the phantom 4 pro for a few months, i've always had the famous tilted horizon problem. Any maneuver I make the gimbal hangs in the opposite direction. I tried all the advice I was given to, imu cold, reset, reinstall firware, none of them helped me. I read in the forum that there is a possibility to install a firmware beta that seems to solve the problem. Is there anyone willing to help me or tell me where to find the beta firmware? Thank you. English from google translate. (Bad)
2017-5-30
Use props
TheMann58
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18669501 ft
  • >>>
United States

Andrea,

Post a request to DJI Natalia for the beta firmware in the following forum thread:
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=93780&page=5#pid809359

I would advise replying to one of DJI Natalia's recent posts in the above thread - that way she will be flagged that someone is sending her a message.  

The beta firmware does indeed provide a level gimbal horizon in all flying conditions, including winds from the left/right side of the P4Pro. I have tested it extensively for past three weeks.

DJI may be releasing a public firmware soon with this fix.

- Dave "TheMann58"
2017-5-30
Use props
Andrea85or
lvl.1
Flight distance : 441660 ft
Italy

TheMann58 Posted at 2017-5-30 17:39
Andrea,

Post a request to DJI Natalia for the beta firmware in the following forum thread:

Thank you!!
2017-5-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for the issue, I just received your message with the account, will help you handle it soon.
Please connect the aircraft to a PC with Assistant 2 installed then upgrade it via Assistant 2.
Keep us posted of its performance, thanks.
2017-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules