Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Changing a forum post title
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jeffyk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4252 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is there a way to change the title of a forum post?

2017-5-30
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you created the post then you should be able to edit it, which includes the title. Some have started to edit the titles to show that a problem has been resolved.
2017-5-30
Use props
Jeffyk
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Can you advise me how to edit? I'm not seeing a way to edit, so I am wondering if it is my access level?
2017-5-31
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Click the edit button, next to reply on the bottom of your post.
Unless you are a very new forum member, some parameters may not be available to you yet.

RedHotPoker
2017-5-31
Use props
Jeffyk
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for your input I don't think it is available to me. All I see at the bottom of the post is reply, upvote, downvote, and report.
2017-5-31
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

You're only able to make edits to the initial post for a short amount of time after the thread has been created. Once that's expired, you would need a moderator to change it for you. Which thread title do you want to change? I can help change it for you.
2017-5-31
Use props
Jeffyk
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Yes, I learned a lot after conversing back-and-forth so my description is wrong. Can you change the title of Phantom 3 Battery voltage sudden drop to "Critical low battery warning @ 50% lost at sea."

Thank you for your help, Jeff
2017-5-31
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Jeffyk Posted at 2017-5-31 15:52
Yes, I learned a lot after conversing back-and-forth so my description is wrong. Can you change the title of Phantom 3 Battery voltage sudden drop to "Critical low battery warning @ 50% lost at sea."

Thank you for your help, Jeff

I went ahead and changed it for you.
2017-5-31
Use props
Jeffyk
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-31 16:15
I went ahead and changed it for you.

Thanks Jamie!
2017-5-31
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

No problem.
2017-5-31
Use props
J. MARC FILMS
lvl.3
Flight distance : 462142 ft
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-31 15:22
You're only able to make edits to the initial post for a short amount of time after the thread has been created. Once that's expired, you would need a moderator to change it for you. Which thread title do you want to change? I can help change it for you.

Hi can you change the forum post title in Social-->Regional-->"$150 FPV System for DJI Mavic Mini!!"
to "Best Mavic Mini FPV Goggles System"

The prices have changed and all alternate solutions ruled out, the best system is a different one.
Thanks!
2020-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules