1492 8 2017-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pilot747-4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12287 ft
Canada

About my DJI Care Refresh experience so far:

I contacted DJI via Online chat on May 11th asking how can I proceed with DJI Care Refresh claim as my Mavic crashed.

It took a support rep about an hour to create a ticket. During that time she asked me to send her all kind of information about my purchase. I bought the Mavic and DJI Care Refresh from DJI online store directly and still I was asked to make screenshots! of email confirmations that I got from DJI regarding my purchases. Letting her know just order numbers and service contract number (for DJI Care) was not enough for some strange reason.

After an hour I was told that it will take about 2 business days to send me shipping instructions. No case number was created at time.

On May 14th I contacted DJI support via online chat again asking about my shipping instructions as I did not get them. Surprisingly, I was told that there was no any trace of my request in their system and that I should not worry, as she can create a new case for me. After about an hour of chatting I was given a case number. Next morning (May 15th) I received UPS label and shipping instructions.

Same day on May 15th I decided to clarify what exactly I need to send, as the shipping instructions were not clear. I contacted DJI support via online chat again and learned that my case "was not created correctly" and a new case must be created. After about an hour chatting I was told that it will take about 48 hours until I get an email with my case number and there is absolutely no way to give me the new case number right away. No explanations on why a new case needs to created. I asked if I can use my existing UPS label to ship the drone and I was told that I need to wait for a new label. Lucky me, this time it took them just a couple hours to send me the case number and instructions. They also emailed me that I can use the old UPS shipping label.

After that it took 5 days for UPS Standard Ground shipping (it was a surprise for me, as I expected same 2 days delivery as it was for my drone purchase shipping).

To my surprise, once they received the package they assigned the original Case number instead of the new one. So it looks like creation of another case was not necessary.

After that it was pretty fast and on May 24th I got notified that the drone is replaced. Online progress says it's in Shipping Preparation and it will take 1 working day to ship. Today is May 30th. I'm now kind of afraid to contact online support again for status.

It looks like DJI support reps here in this forum are much more helpful than in the online chat.
I would appreciate if someone from DJI can check the status of my case on why it takes so long to ship a replaced drone and if's possible to send the replcement with a faster shipping method instead of 5 days ground. Thank you, my case number is CAS-640863-V8X5X0.
2017-5-30
Use props
MentalEcho
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9413 ft
United States

Meh. Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but very, very, very few people have reported timelines being anything like what DJI promises... I used to say to use the multiplication rule (if they say 2-3 days, it's 2 X 3 = 6), but they even usually blow these timelines out of the water.  If it gives you anything to go off of, I sent my Mavic Pro in for repairs in March and still don't have one.  Good luck dealing with DJI Support - you will need it.
2017-5-30
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Dmitry,we are so sorry for the delay and apologize for the unpleasant experience caused by support agents, I’ve informed this case to the management, we will be following up with you as soon as possible, As for the faster shipping method , we are unable to guarantee it, but we've transferred it to the management team , they will look into it. Thanks for your understanding.
2017-5-30
Use props
Pilot747-4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12287 ft
Canada

I got a call from DJI yesterday that my drone was shipped via 2 days express shipping.
Thank you DJI-Thor!
2017-6-1
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator

Pilot747-4 Posted at 2017-6-1 08:27
I got a call from DJI yesterday that my drone was shipped via 2 days express shipping.
Thank you DJI-Thor!

You are welcome. Appreciate your update and positive feedback, we are pleased to hear everything turns out to be great, enjoy it and hope you have a good time on flying.
2017-6-1
Use props
TV_Emmys
lvl.2
Flight distance : 708717 ft
United States

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-6-1 20:35
You are welcome. Appreciate your update and positive feedback, we are pleased to hear everything turns out to be great, enjoy it and hope you have a good time on flying.

Hi DJI-Thor,

I have a case # for my DJI Refresh replacement of my Mavic but there is no information anywhere on the paperwork or on the website on where to ship it.

My case# is CAS-685951-S8N1Q5 if that makes any difference.

Thanks!
2017-6-5
Use props
DJI Customer Sv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14685 ft
United States

I really don't understand why the standard avenues of support don't work and we have to post on a forum to get anything done.
2017-6-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

TV_Emmys Posted at 2017-6-5 09:19
Hi DJI-Thor,

I have a case # for my DJI Refresh replacement of my Mavic but there is no information anywhere on the paperwork or on the website on where to ship it.

Hi, Emmys, just checked your case, you should have received the Shipping Label, right?  Track it on the UPS website , you will see it.  https://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/track
2017-6-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

DJI Customer Sv Posted at 2017-6-5 12:05
I really don't understand why the standard avenues of support don't work and we have to post on a forum to get anything done.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we care much about your feedback on our service, I’ve transferred your feedback to the supervisor, will keep improving to make your experience with us better.
2017-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules