Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ujjawal Animato
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6711102 ft
  • >>>
India

Hello ,
I have a Inspire 1 Pro with X5 Camera. But i am not happy with this, quality of the image is not good.Infact My P4P Image quality batter then X5.Can any one tell me,how can i get sharp imager's?
2017-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Please try to calibrate the lens when the objects aren't in focus by the following tutorial:
If still not working, please send us several pictures.
2017-5-31
Use props
imagine it
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-5-31 01:21
Please try to calibrate the lens when the objects aren't in focus by the following tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fC56-pccgs&t=6s
If still not working, please send us several pictures.

Mindy these tutorials are great but it would be great if those that require that settings be done while the drone is operating could also be put in a text format that could be printed out. It is hard to watch a video while flying the drone. And for us older pilots, our memories are not necessarily that great.
2017-6-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sure. 1. Make sure to switch to Auto focus in camera before calibrating, please find ' calibrating lens' in Camera Settings.
2. Point the lens towards the horizon, select a high contrast object at least 50 mrters away in the viewfinder, click OK to finish calibrating.
If it's not working, please keep us posted.
2017-6-4
Use props
Ujjawal Animato
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6711102 ft
  • >>>
India

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-4 03:20
Sure. 1. Make sure to switch to Auto focus in camera before calibrating, please find ' calibrating lens' in Camera Settings.
2. Point the lens towards the horizon, select a high contrast object at least 50 mrters away in the viewfinder, click OK to finish calibrating.
If it's not working, please keep us posted.

Thanks for your video and text .
2017-6-5
Use props
fans6b7a1d7a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 696437 ft
Denmark

Hi...  I also have the focus problem on my inspire 1 pro...  I have the  15 mm. DJI objektiv..   I now try 30 times to make the calibring , but I really dont think its sharp  !!   Its a 20 mb camera, and many tells my the 15mm linse shut be very sharp, so I experct  it to take the same sharp picture like  my Sony A6000  , but there is very very long way from that...

2017-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules