Warranty information
773 6 2017-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LongiMANUs
lvl.1
Spain

Hello all,

Yerterday I activated my Mavic Pro using the DJI GO 4 App. Update firmware ans so on....
My question is about warranty information, when I activated it I didn't receive any email or message, also I am unable to find a place on DJI site where I can see my Mavic associated with my DJI accout.
Have anybody more information about it?
Thnx in advance
2017-5-31
Use props
Flybee
First Officer
Flight distance : 2203983 ft
Sweden

There is no email sent out in this process, so you can upload some "flight data" from the app when you have flied and then you will see that your "flights values" are presented under your logo here (Flight distance)
2017-5-31
Use props
LongiMANUs
lvl.1
Spain

Flybee Posted at 2017-5-31 02:47
There is no email sent out in this process, so you can upload some "flight data" from the app when you have flied and then you will see that your "flights values" are presented under your logo here (Flight distance)

Thanks Flybee, but my question is about warranty information. I mean, I live in Spain and I buyed my Mavic within EU so EU warranty polity has to be applied (2 years).
I am unable to find this information on DJI site.
2017-5-31
Use props
Harbourside
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

DJI warranty information is HERE
Your EU warranty is with the retail store you purchased from and will start from the date on your original receipt.
2017-5-31
Use props
LongiMANUs
lvl.1
Spain

Harbourside Posted at 2017-5-31 03:24
DJI warranty information is HERE
Your EU warranty is with the retail store you purchased from and will start from the date on your original receipt.

Thanks Harbbourside.
Maybe I was explaining very bad. What I'm looking for is a place where I can find something like:

Serial ------ Activation date ----- purchade/registration date ----- Warranty valid until....
XXXX ------- 2017-05-30 -----------  2017-5-20 ---------------------------- 2019-5-19

Thanks in advance

2017-5-31
Use props
Harbourside
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

I don't think you will find that information anywhere.
The date on your original receipt from the shop you bought it from is the only thing you need.
2017-5-31
Use props
LongiMANUs
lvl.1
Spain

Harbourside Posted at 2017-5-31 03:52
I don't think you will find that information anywhere.
The date on your original receipt from the shop you bought it from is the only thing you need.

Maybe that was the case!!!
Thanks a lot
2017-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules