Help me!!! Im newbie
2392 16 2014-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
leadercalapxap
New

Vietnam

Hi everybody.
I just purchased a Phantom 2 Vision +. I've used it a few times but I have yet to know the functions of the buttons S1 ​​and S2 buttons. Can you guide me? Thank you so much!
2014-10-11
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

The best advice I can give is to read the manual, then keep reading it until you understand all the functions.
S1 and S2 don't really do anything interesting if you are flying in Phantom mode.
If you get into a Return to Home mode S1 will allow you to regain control.
But for normal GPS flying both switches should be up.
2014-10-11
Use props
paulivey.co.uk
New

United Kingdom

True. I have a new PV2+ too. I much prefer watching youtube to reading instructions, but in this case, I've decided I really HAVE to sit down and read the instructions. I'm not going to fly it until I understand every function. Then I'll crash it...
2014-10-12
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

LOL well at least after reading all the manuals you will know why you crashed.....
The DJI videos on YouTube are good, and knowing the start up routine and confirming GPS lock before take-off should help to keep you out of trouble.
The phantom really is very good at flying itself, you have to try quite hard to crash it....
2014-10-12
Use props
skymaker6
lvl.3
Flight distance : 49009 ft
United States

This is the best thing I have learned about the switches and is great for newbie:

2014-10-12
Use props
DJI -Lisa.zhu
lvl.4

China

Good comment  johnwarr
2014-10-13
Use props
houldsworth1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 616598 ft
  • >>>
United States

Check this out.  Everything from unboxing to setting up the IOC - that should give you everything you need.  

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_9RfvmrdFWUUNgu6bPFlxfqy5i1yrkhx&src_vid=3wNZL18CvMQ&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_501965273

Enjoy
2014-10-13
Use props
DJI-Victor.lai
lvl.1

China

You can enter S1 search for it in the PDF user manual

User Manual V1.4 page18:
The S1 switch is used for compass calibration. Toggle the S1 from position 1 to position 3 and back approximately 5 times to enter into compass calibration mode.
In Naza-M mode, the S1 switch is used to switch between control modes and enter compass calibration.

S2 is used to record a Home point manually. After a Home point has been recorded automatically, flipping S2 from position 1 to position 3 and back 5 times (or more) rapidly will move the Home point to the Phantom’s current location.
In Naza-M working mode, S2 is be used for IOC.

User Manual V1.4 page25:
Calibration Procedures

User Manual V1.4 page28:
4.3 Regaining Control During Failsafe Procedures
When the S1 switch is switched to Position-1, toggle the S1 switch to any other position once to regain control. If the Remote Control signal is recovered, control is returned to the pilot.

User Manual V1.4 page44:
If you wish to regain control of the aircraft, toggle the S1 switch on remote control from (Position-1) to either (Position-2) or (Position-3) to discontinue the current mission.

2014-10-14
Use props
dhimmakada
Banned

India

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-6-23
Use props
Markpandi
New

India

Download Ezvid enables you to capture a high-quality video. It is very easy to master this software. With just a few clicks you would be ready for the video to share it with your friends and colleagues.
2018-1-15
Use props
Markpandi
New

India

Moto g phones  G4 Plus comes in three variants such as 16 GB internal storage with 2 GB RAM or 32 GB internal storage with 3 GB RAM or 64 GB internal storage with 4 GB RAM thus making the phone suitable for anyone, meeting all levels of expectation.
2018-1-15
Use props
Markpandi
New

India

The sequence of articles may vary in different editions of TOI and some editions may not available on the days following local Festival/Holidays. We check a few editions before publishing but follow the sequence of one city’s editions to avoid confusion.
2018-1-16
Use props
Markpandi
New

India

302 Error will always hold an alternative URL to which the redirection occurs. As this happens, the browser will automatically redirect the URL to the new one, and hence you won’t realise this happening unless you have some corrupt in the link chain.
2018-1-16
Use props
Markpandi
New

India

Bittorent Download is an upgrade for an ad-free version that includes various features like anti-virus, file conversion, and a built-in HD media player.
2018-1-16
Use props
Markpandi
New

India

Tor browser Android Apk on your Android device, you can protect yourself from network surveillance, which may become a threat to our personal freedom and privacy in the internet world.
2018-1-16
Use props
Genghis9
First Officer
Flight distance : 961 ft
United States

Markpandi Posted at 2018-1-16 01:13
Tor browser Android Apk on your Android device, you can protect yourself from network surveillance, which may become a threat to our personal freedom and privacy in the internet world.

Dude...you know this is a Zombie Thread from 6 months ago...it is quite possible that some of the folks, including the OP, are not even following this forum for now or possibly ever.  In either case they stopped following this thread a long time ago.
2018-1-16
Use props
davidfrank
New

India

ftp links is a Typical Internet-based protocol for exchanging files between two computers over the Internet or on a network. FTP works on the Client-Server Architecture, which uses TCP/IP protocol for Data Transfer and secured with SSL/TLS.
2018-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules