Will you still order the DJI Spark from YITAMOTOR on Amazon
1832 7 2017-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sparktbf
New

United States

Hey guys which vendor you order your spark from? I ordered my mavic from YITAMOTOR lase year and they spent 2 mouths to ship out my mavic.  Now I need a spark for my honey.  Are there anyone have a nice purchase from other vendor and it shipped out faster then others?  I will not order from DJI. their after service is so impressed !
2017-6-1
Use props
Bradders
lvl.4
Flight distance : 862283 ft
United Kingdom

I am in the UK so there is not many places to order the spark.... I placed the order from DJI online only because it is a new product and not available anywhere else, I brought within the  first 1h so hopefully get mine this month. If it would have been available for pre-order I would have defiantly purchased via Amazon however I made sure to pay via Paypal to DJI incase I get any problems.
2017-6-1
Use props
aviscomi
lvl.3

United States

IMO...I would only order via DJI if you want to receive it within a reasonable amount of time.
2017-6-1
Use props
Nikon 1
lvl.4
United States

When I ordered y Mavic Pro, I ordered it via Amazon from the Amazon DJI store.  5 points per $$ spent and it carried the Amazon free shipping and Amazon satisfaction warranty.  Win Win Win as far as I was concerned!
2017-6-1
Use props
Saul Ortal
New

Mexico

Nikon 1 Posted at 2017-6-1 11:26
When I ordered y Mavic Pro, I ordered it via Amazon from the Amazon DJI store.  5 points per $$ spent and it carried the Amazon free shipping and Amazon satisfaction warranty.  Win Win Win as far as I was concerned!

Nikon I am about to order the spark and considering using Amazon....  I am concerned that deliver it might take a lot longer than doing it from DJI directly.... what do you think ??? thanks
2017-6-6
Use props
Nikon 1
lvl.4
United States

Saul Ortal Posted at 2017-6-6 12:41
Nikon I am about to order the spark and considering using Amazon....  I am concerned that deliver it might take a lot longer than doing it from DJI directly.... what do you think ??? thanks

I hedged my bet and ordered from DJI on day one AND then ordered the same FlyMore combo from Amazon.  I'll cancel which ever one says it's shipping later.
2017-6-6
Use props
cayenne
lvl.1
United States

Nikon 1 Posted at 2017-6-1 11:26

Yeah...but if you order from Amazon, and not a 3rd party seller on Amazon, they've started charging sales tax to my state since the first of the year....UGH.

I'll likely go directly from DJI I don't think they charge sales tax, and free shipping.

I had thought about the YITAMOTOR on Amazon,  for free shipping and no sales tax, but it sounds like they aren't quick shippers....hmmm...

cayenne
2017-6-7
Use props
Nikon 1
lvl.4
United States

Yes - they are charging sales tax, but . . . it's just a "small premium" if it ships before DJI decides to ship out the first orders.

My attitude is, "You've got to pay the piper if ya' want to dance."
2017-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules