Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlyAnt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 77461 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hello
I have a problem with N3. I have a 780mm hexacopter of about 5Kg (including batteries) and set Assistant 2 as indicated by the manual (wheelbase 400-800mm) ... the engines are DJI E800 (calibrated as it explains - very badly - the manual)

PROBLEM:
The UAV is completely unstable. I can not find an adequate Gain Adjustment (default 90/90/90/90) ... and a small dancer in the air and it does not stay "as the 2 million APR ;-) we have built since 2008 !!! ";  (-)
Also when I give gas or when I turn the yaw axis rotation the APR has an abnormal behavior and you feel a "wa-wa-wa wa-wa-wa....." from the engines (and the engine 5 is slightly warmer) ... in short ... a kind of vibration but we exclude problems to the frame because it is rigid!
For personal experience it seems that I put a Naza V2 on APR with a 2 mt. wheelbase :-o and so it never fits a proper trim.

CLUES:
- could be a problem in parameter setting "Propulsion System Bandwidth" (which I have not changed if any mistake can not handle this paramex by DJI GO ... is it?) ... so it is still halfway between min 30 E max 150
By the way, I did not understand exactly what this parameter is.

Did you have some experience in this regard?

thank you

2017-6-1
Use props
fanseaf29f7b
lvl.1

Mexico

Hello, I'm having the same problem, even had to buy new escs and the problem continues... have you find a solution?
2020-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules