Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How do you edit your videos?
1064 7 2017-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DK Sparky
lvl.2
Flight distance : 23255 ft
Denmark

Until now i used gopro app to edit my video from my phantom 2, but i just sold it and ordered a spark, so i got curious, what do you use for EASY, good looking videos?
2017-6-1
Use props
taurus35
lvl.4
Flight distance : 136417 ft
United Kingdom

DK,

If you're only doing 1080P editing, which is the highest the Spark will out put, I would recommend Hitfilm 4 Express. It's free & has quite a few advanced features so ut's worth trying out to see how you get on with it as there's nothing to lose. This is for Windows, not sure about Mac.
2017-6-1
Use props
John_OR
lvl.1

United States

Hi, on the Mac I usually use the built in iMovie application.  It works pretty well for my purposes.  Another option is Adobe Premier Elements.  It's available for Mac and PC for around $80.  I like the stabilization better in it.
2017-6-1
Use props
FlanniganFlyer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1146473 ft
United Kingdom

Hi DK Sparky I use Pinnacle Studio on my iPad Air basic editor with easy to use features, it's a free app, I'm a novice to editing and it didn't take to long to get to grips with, here's a short vid I produced with pinnacle studio
2017-6-2
Use props
DK Sparky
lvl.2
Flight distance : 23255 ft
Denmark

FlanniganFlyer  Posted at 2017-6-2 10:54
Hi DK Sparky I use Pinnacle Studio on my iPad Air basic editor with easy to use features, it's a free app, I'm a novice to editing and it didn't take to long to get to grips with, here's a short vid I produced with pinnacle studio
https://youth.be/cHvOxfbedXw

thanks for answering, your link dosn´t work
2017-6-3
Use props
Rodger8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Final Cut Pro X is a great tool
2017-6-4
Use props
FlanniganFlyer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1146473 ft
United Kingdom

DK Sparky Posted at 2017-6-3 12:32
thanks for answering, your link dosn´t work

Hi sorry about that link not working, don't know what happen there, I reposted it
2017-6-4
Use props
samuraiz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 202585 ft
United States

Davinci resolve has a free version as well.
2017-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules