Dji care pretends to care
2061 16 2017-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb694eeeb
New
Flight distance : 82 ft
United States

Does anybody know if dji is still short on having enough mavics on stock. I sent my mavic in for a gimbal issue a month with countless phone calls and emails correcting a mistake of theirs... all of which where helpfull, but all empty promises. Im still waiting for an email to confirm my payment for replacment. Seems so simple but now im in the club of disappointed dji (pretend to)care members. Any advise.... case #CAS-600002-N3M4Z2
2017-5-31
Use props
fanscce37fa4
lvl.1
United States

I'm having a huge issue now too it seems to be a logistics/shipping problem. DJI doesn't want to pay for quality shipping...
2017-5-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I regret the trouble you’ve been inflicted, our appropriate team is working on it, we will try our best to help you get it addressed shortly. please sit tight while we’re reviewing it, we will keep you updated.
2017-5-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fanscce37fa4 Posted at 2017-5-31 10:54
I'm having a huge issue now too it seems to be a logistics/shipping problem. DJI doesn't want to pay for quality shipping...

Have replied in your own thread, please check.
2017-5-31
Use props
fansb694eeeb
New
United States

Dji care pretends to care

DJI refresh care service is UNACCEPTABLE! Purchasing A one year warrenty to have my drone sit in a box at dji "care" for over 10% of my warrenty period is infuriating! SEND ME MY EMAIL TO AUTHORIZE MY REPLACEMENT AND GET MY DRONE BACK IN MY POSSESSION!!
has anybody had an luck getting DJIs attention through alternative means?

Cas600002-n3m4z2
2017-6-1
Use props
Harbourside
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

DJI replied to you in your other thread HERE no need to start another one as it just clutters up the forum.
2017-6-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It's a double thread.
You also could do with giving a proper timeline, 10% is 6 weeks . Is this right and what was the mistake made by dji.
You should really prepare for 4 weeks or 20 or so working days, I have seen dji roll back care refresh so I wouldn't be worried about that.
Sometimes you can get worked up continually trying to phone email etc, if you let them do what they're suppose to do , and stop trying to preempt how you think they should do things you will find that you don't get stressed so much.
2017-6-1
Use props
fansb694eeeb
New
United States

Dji has replied to my post, emails, and phone calls... all empty replies to put me at easy. This forum has become clouded with over whelming amount of disappointed pilots concerning dji care service. My voice has not been heard leaving me with few options. So, harbourside, what's your advise on getting dji' s attention So that I'm not flooding the forum?
2017-6-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

fansb694eeeb Posted at 2017-6-1 10:37
Dji has replied to my post, emails, and phone calls... all empty replies to put me at easy. This forum has become clouded with over whelming amount of disappointed pilots concerning dji care service. My voice has not been heard leaving me with few options. So, harbourside, what's your advise on getting dji' s attention So that I'm not flooding the forum?

So first if your looking for help please let people know why you need help like spell out your timeline it looks like your just ranting dji Natalia was trying to help you .
My advice is let people know exactly what your problem is not just rant.....
2017-6-1
Use props
fansb694eeeb
New
United States

You're making it sound like this service is acceptable. 6 weeks is correct regarding my timeline.  Dji didn't change serial numbers after a warrenty replacement and This accounted for 1 week of verbal run around and paper work to get my refresh care up to date. Iv spent the last week waiting for a very simple email for me to make a payment authorizing a replacement. ITS AN EMAIL! If it has taking this long for an email then I'm worried what shipping will look like. I have no problem "letting them do what they're supposed to do". Because you seem to be insiteful, Hallmark007, perhaps you can explain to me and countless other with no other options but to rant on a forum, WHAT IS KEEPING THEM FROM DOING WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO DO!?
2017-6-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

fansb694eeeb Posted at 2017-6-1 10:56
You're making it sound like this service is acceptable. 6 weeks is correct regarding my timeline.  Dji didn't change serial numbers after a warrenty replacement and This accounted for 1 week of verbal run around and paper work to get my refresh care up to date. Iv spent the last week waiting for a very simple email for me to make a payment authorizing a replacement. ITS AN EMAIL! If it has taking this long for an email then I'm worried what shipping will look like. I have no problem "letting them do what they're supposed to do". Because you seem to be insiteful, Hallmark007, perhaps you can explain to me and countless other with no other options but to rant on a forum, WHAT IS KEEPING THEM FROM DOING WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO DO!?

Ok if your not going to give a correct account, you can upload your repair sheet it will give us exact details of when you shipped when dji received it and the rest of the process that has taken six weeks.

And as I said dji Natalia was trying to help you maybe another mod will come along and try to help you. It's just difficult to know what it is your looking for. If it was me I would be asking the simple question. Dji can you tell me when my drone will be shipping.
2017-6-1
Use props
Harbourside
Second Officer
United Kingdom

His case was accepted on the 26th Apr, unit received 6th May, damage assessed 8th May. It then says -
"The quotation has been sent to your mail box. Please check it. It will take 1 working day to confirm payment. Please wait patiently."

So I would check your email again....
2017-6-1
Use props
fansb694eeeb
New
United States

The email sent around the 10th was an email for 300ish dollars to repair the unit because they didn't have the serial # tied to dji refresh care. That has been sorted out now(hopeful...i can not verify) that the unit has been updated with refresh care. So as of now i have been waiting for another email to authrize a replacment with 80$ payment. I can understand if this is a paper work error...hopefuly you can empathize my last option has been to rant on a forum where my voice can be heard and not passed off. I truly do appreciate your help, thank you
2017-6-1
Use props
Harbourside
Second Officer
United Kingdom

I can sympathise with you, it must be frustrating.
I would PM one of the DJI team, either Mindy or Ken.
Good luck..
2017-6-1
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Just checked your case, we created a new case for you and sent you a new quotation email, please check it.
2017-6-1
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Just replied your previous thread , please check it.
2017-6-1
Use props
fanscce37fa4
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-5-31 19:27
Have replied in your own thread, please check.

Case number CAS-636165-L0Z2K1
2017-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules