How long did it take for your mavic to deliver after you bought it
1165 12 2017-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Clare_G101
lvl.2
Flight distance : 39236 ft
United States

I am buying it today, and I was wondering how long will it take to arrive?
2017-6-2
Use props
DroneFlying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

Who are you buying it from? If you haven't purchased it yet I'd recommend going through a retailer like NewEgg, who'll give you a more generous return policy than you'll get if you buy directly from DJI. If you want it immediately you can probably also find it at an Apple or Best Buy store. If you order directly from DJI or through their "official store" on NewEgg you'll probably get it in less than week.
2017-6-2
Use props
Clare_G101
lvl.2
United States

DroneFlying Posted at 2017-6-2 03:36
Who are you buying it from? If you haven't purchased it yet I'd recommend going through a retailer like NewEgg, who'll give you a more generous return policy than you'll get if you buy directly from DJI. If you want it immediately you can probably also find it at an Apple or Best Buy store. If you order directly from DJI or through their "official store" on NewEgg you'll probably get it in less than week.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/produc ... acsd_hps_bw_c_x_1_w is this a good place to buy it? Will it come with everything that it comes with from the DJI website?
2017-6-2
Use props
DroneFlying
Second Officer
United States

Clare_G101 Posted at 2017-6-2 03:42
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LZ8QTSU/ref=s9_acsd_hps_bw_c_x_1_w is this a good place to buy it? Will it come with everything that it comes with from the DJI website?

That's what's lovingly referred to as the "fly less" bundle and yes, it'll come with everything you'd get if you order directly from DJI.

Given that you'll be ordering from Amazon, the length of time it takes to reach you will depend very much on which shipping option you choose. You could get it in as quickly as a day or two or it might take a week or more for the slowest shipping option. But of course if you have Amazon Prime you can get it within 2 days without paying extra.

I'd encourage you to also consider the Fly More Combo if you haven't already and can afford it, because it comes with some extras that you'll probably find useful. At a minimum you're likely to want more than the one battery that's included with in "fly less" package.

2017-6-2
Use props
Clare_G101
lvl.2
United States

DroneFlying Posted at 2017-6-2 03:45
That's what's lovingly referred to as the "fly less" bundle and yes, it'll come with everything you'd get if you order directly from DJI.

Given that you'll be ordering from Amazon, the length of time it takes to reach you will depend very much on which shipping option you choose. You could get it in as quickly as a day or two or it might take a week or more for the slowest shipping option. But of course if you have Amazon Prime you can get it within 2 days without paying extra.

This next question might be very stupid, but just to clarify, it says "two extra batteries" so in total I get 3? The one it comes with and 2 more? Or 2 batteries? Again, stupid question, but just clarifying, thanks!
2017-6-2
Use props
DroneFlying
Second Officer
United States

Clare_G101 Posted at 2017-6-2 03:59
This next question might be very stupid, but just to clarify, it says "two extra batteries" so in total I get 3? The one it comes with and 2 more? Or 2 batteries? Again, stupid question, but just clarifying, thanks!

Not stupid at all: in fact, that question comes up a lot. Yes, you get a total of 3 batteries with the Fly More Combo.
2017-6-2
Use props
travelrikk
Captain
Flight distance : 21877946 ft
  • >>>
Malta

I bought the Fly more package directly from the DJI store. Shipped via DHL with tracking, was here in 2 days after being dispatched
2017-6-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

3 months , but I think the have it down to a couple of days now.
2017-6-2
Use props
PM160Mavic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 303219 ft
United States

Three days
2017-6-2
Use props
Panaceabeachbum
lvl.2
Flight distance : 871430 ft
United States

Direct from DJI, about 2 days after they shipped, about 7 in total
2017-6-2
Use props
Jimmers
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49623 ft
United States

Like a couple others said already, I'd purchase from a 3rd party like Amazon, B&H Photo, New Egg, etc.  The shipping is usually quicker and the return policy if anything is wrong with it is MUCH better than buying directly from DJI.  If you read some of the other posts in the forum about DJI returns you'll see what a nightmare it can be.  Good luck and enjoy flying!
2017-6-2
Use props
AndyP.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3738274 ft
  • >>>
United States

took me 2 days from amazon
2017-6-4
Use props
Broken Deviant
lvl.2
Flight distance : 176919 ft
United States

I got the Fly more combo from Amazon and it took 2 - 3 days from the time of order. The Fly more combo is great with the extra batteries, charging hub and carry bag. I am very happy with mine.
2017-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules