9941 44 2017-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
milksteak
lvl.2
Flight distance : 137369 ft
United States

Dom Posted at 2017-6-15 12:10
Please let us know how is the video on the phone when you flight with the RC.
Is it smooth ? And Is it still smooth if theSpark is 100m away ? And 200m away ? 500m away ? Etc...
Thanks.

Max range is about 80M with the phone at the moment.  Once the remotes start shipping, which I hope is soon - the longer ranges can be tested, but I'm sure I won't be one of the first few to get my hands on one or post about it.  I'm curious too!
2017-6-15
Use props
milksteak
lvl.2
United States

Finally found a chance to fly with the remote in Shanghai's rainiest week of the year.  First flight with the remote.  Quite fun, and there were a couple times I had some video stutter in the 25 minutes I was flying for, but maybe it was interference - hard to say in the city.  Overall I'm impressed with the sport mode speed and responsiveness.  I won't fly without the remote now that I have experienced it.  Plus, I'm terrified of the app freezing again.

2017-6-25
Use props
aerofokus
New

Serbia

milksteak, thank you for all these helpful posts. Did you do any post modification to your photos? They look very clear.
2017-8-6
Use props
milksteak
lvl.2
United States

aerofokus Posted at 2017-8-6 11:56
milksteak, thank you for all these helpful posts. Did you do any post modification to your photos? They look very clear.

I did run those through some contrast/color tweaking in VSCO on the phone.
2017-8-11
Use props
djiuser_TLQpkJtiWKBP
New

United States

I think I know why my drone won’t takeoff.
2018-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules