DJI Customer Service 21 days Incorrect tracking No.NO Drone Read ALL
3298 17 2017-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fktGUvuP5VHc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1243940 ft
United States

This is my second issue with DJI Customer Service. After my second purchase of DJI Mavic Pro I'm so disappointed with Customer Service at DJI that if I can go back in time I will never purchase drone from DJI.

I purchase DJI Care so I can get priority service. I have total of 5 Cases with DJI. First 3 Cases was quite quick and have good customer experience. Last 2 Cases I regret that I ever purchase drone from DJI.

Case Number:  CAS-480809-Z5G9W2 Battery Failure: I purchase New drone DJI Mavic Pro for $1,098 with DJI Care. Receive the Drone and battery wasn't charging so not only that i can not fly right out of the box (because battery failure) IT IS TAKE DJI almost 1 month to give me my new battery so I can fly my New drone and I'm just 1 hour from repair center in California, but after many phone calls to DJI Customer Service and been lied that my order need a special approve I finally got my new battery. I do have all DJI Customer Service recordings so I'm talking from facts here.

And here is my last case which is still not resolve.

Case Number:  CAS-605721-Q1D7D7 Physical damage: Crash my drone and want it to replace the drone thru DJI Care which I did purchased. After 14 phone calls with DJI customer service the Case is still NOT resolve and DJI Repair Center don't know where is the drone. UPS tracking number is not working DJI website shows that my drone was delivered by UPS May/13/2017 23:52:55 MIDNIGHT!!!! (even if DJI Tracking Number NOT working) It sad it was Delivered.

I called UPS and they thought I'm crazy UPS DO NOT DELIVERY PACKAGES MIDNIGHT!!!! Anyway I called back to DJI Customer Service and looks like Customer Service don't know what is going on and I have all recordings from phone calls I make to DJI (with Supervisors Lucas, Anthony and many more).

So my case is still not resolved. Even after 21 days DJI still can't give me correct tracking number.

I still don't have drone and DJI Customer Service still making excuses every phone call I made even supervisor of the department of customer service which he is not and he is misrepresenting him self because after I been connected to so cal supervisor it's a same person with same voice and again I have recordings to prove it.

So my question is.

Can I take DJI to Small Claim Court?

It's a shame that I have to fight about my money, my purchase with well know corporation like DJI.

Again I can even express my self how much disappointed I'm.

And I purchase DJI Care so I can get priority service. How is this Priority Service?

2017-6-2
Use props
Ak9xsYGqZ7k1
New

United States

My Phantom 4 controller battery was defective after 6 months. Sent to DJI for repair. DJI received it on April 16, 2017. I called DJI on May 20, 2017 to see what the hold up was. They said it is going out today, waiting to be picked up by the carrier. Called today June 2, 2107. DJI said allow 5-7 more business days. I understand if they had a high volume of battery defects and need time to source a replacement. But the lies just don't cut it. DJI has had the controller for over 6 weeks now. Last DJI product I will purchase.
2017-6-2
Use props
Ak9xsYGqZ7k1
New

United States

Yes to small claims court. That is a good option in my opinion. You can also get the BBB involved and file a complaint with California Department of consumer Affairs.  https://oag.ca.gov/contact/consu ... business-or-company
2017-6-2
Use props
Mcflying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 243753 ft
Netherlands

So my question is.
Can I take DJI to Small Claim Court?

Answer : Nope
***It's a drone not a Kidney***

2017-6-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Your first battery repair was received by dji on 28th February delivered back to you 18th march, that's not a month it's 14 working days.
Your second case says it was shipped and delivered, it should be easy for you to contact ups to see who signed for that package that was sent.
It's ok to come here for help you obviously have had a tough time the past while, but when putting your case there's no need to try and make it sound worse than it is.
I'm not sure it's that difficult to contact ups with the tracking number you were given and ask where they delivered the package and who signed for it.

And I think if you take liberties with the truth it's best to stay out of court.
2017-6-2
Use props
fktGUvuP5VHc
lvl.1
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-6-2 14:23
Your first battery repair was received by dji on 28th February delivered back to you 18th march, that's not a month it's 14 working days.
Your second case says it was shipped and delivered, it should be easy for you to contact ups to see who signed for that package that was sent.
It's ok to come here for help you obviously have had a tough time the past while, but when putting your case there's no need to try and make it sound worse than it is.

Only the problem is that Tracking Number is not working and UPS have no idea because it's not in their system. It is pretty easy for DJI to check the Tracking Number in my case CAS-605721-Q1D7D7 or DJI can check email where was the same not working tracking number given. So Again first what I did I check with UPS and Then DJI admit they sent it to the wrong address that was Supervisor Anthony. So I wait 2 days called again and Supervisor Lucas have a no idea where is drone. So you tell me how it will UPS help if tracking number is not in their system. So you will believe me (after I convert files from conversation)  I will post link with all phone calls with customer service
2017-6-2
Use props
fktGUvuP5VHc
lvl.1
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-6-2 14:23

And here is the Tracking No. for Shipment
1ze80e4046052964 I have a nothing to hide. So trying and make it sound worse than it is.
2017-6-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I'm escalating this with the appropriate team in order to get you a better update on this. In regards to what appears on the DJI website, the process will move to the 'delivered' status whenever a tracking number is generated and in transit. The time stamps for the Repair Trace system are always in Shenzen time and do not recalculate to your local time. In combination with the former, I do understand that it can cause confusion. I apologize for the inconveniece you've incurred thus far, but will work to get this sorted for you as soon as possible.
2017-6-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Ak9xsYGqZ7k1 Posted at 2017-6-2 13:54
My Phantom 4 controller battery was defective after 6 months. Sent to DJI for repair. DJI received it on April 16, 2017. I called DJI on May 20, 2017 to see what the hold up was. They said it is going out today, waiting to be picked up by the carrier. Called today June 2, 2107. DJI said allow 5-7 more business days. I understand if they had a high volume of battery defects and need time to source a replacement. But the lies just don't cut it. DJI has had the controller for over 6 weeks now. Last DJI product I will purchase.

I've responded to you on your own thread about this.
2017-6-2
Use props
fktGUvuP5VHc
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-6-2 15:09
I'm escalating this with the appropriate team in order to get you a better update on this. In regards to what appears on the DJI website, the process will move to the 'delivered' status whenever a tracking number is generated and in transit. The time stamps for the Repair Trace system are always in Shenzen time and do not recalculate to your local time. In combination with the former, I do understand that it can cause confusion. I apologize for the inconveniece you've incurred thus far, but will work to get this sorted for you as soon as possible.

Thanks for help
I hope you will understand my frustration.
I been told 3x now that my case will be escalated to Case department and that was 6 days back.
Anyway thanks for help I will take any help right now just to get my drone back
2017-6-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

fktGUvuP5VHc Posted at 2017-6-2 15:06
And here is the Tracking No. for Shipment
1ze80e4046052964 I have a nothing to hide. So trying and make it sound worse than it is.

Look this looks like a problem where dji sent your drone where it shouldn't have gone, I agree total incompetence.
But I believe this was enough to have your case made urgent , and enough for you to come here and call dji out about it, it is disgraceful the way they treated you and the time they have taken and your are still not sorted. But your first problem was sorted so need to make the story more dramatic by enhancing it.

I hope you get sorted soon .
2017-6-2
Use props
fktGUvuP5VHc
lvl.1
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-6-2 15:19
Look this looks like a problem where dji sent your drone where it shouldn't have gone, I agree total incompetence.
But I believe this was enough to have your case made urgent , and enough for you to come here and call dji out about it, it is disgraceful the way they treated you and the time they have taken and your are still not sorted. But your first problem was sorted so need to make the story more dramatic by enhancing it.

Thanks for understanding my frustration. I think this can't be more dramatic then is already.It's only the truth. Maybe you right If I will post the link about recording phone calls it will be more dramatic. Anyway let see how it will all play out. I will tell you that response here for help with case is much greater then making the phone call to Customer Service
2017-6-2
Use props
fktGUvuP5VHc
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-6-2 15:09

Can DJI just check S/N or check GPS to find out where my drone can be?
2017-6-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

fktGUvuP5VHc Posted at 2017-6-2 15:13
Thanks for help
I hope you will understand my frustration.
I been told 3x now that my case will be escalated to Case department and that was 6 days back.

I do understand, and I know you'll take it with a grain of salt. It may take a bit of time given that we're going into the weekend, you should have clearer information in the coming week.
2017-6-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

fktGUvuP5VHc Posted at 2017-6-2 15:46
Can DJI just check S/N or check GPS to find out where my drone can be?

I'm not sure if the latter of that statement was comprised of derision, but it's likely that they would use the SN in their investigation.
2017-6-2
Use props
fktGUvuP5VHc
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-6-2 16:11
I'm not sure if the latter of that statement was comprised of derision, but it's likely that they would use the SN in their investigation.

I hope so. If some one did receive my drone by mistake least they will not be able to use it.
Thanks
2017-6-2
Use props
fktGUvuP5VHc
lvl.1
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-6-2 15:19

Hi.
Any Progress on my Case? UPS contact me last week but since then I didn't hear nothing from DJI
Case: CAS-686045-L4R9R4 CRM:0670000000777
Thanks
2017-6-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fktGUvuP5VHc Posted at 2017-6-13 09:10
Hi.
Any Progress on my Case? UPS contact me last week but since then I didn't hear nothing from DJI
Case: CAS-686045-L4R9R4 CRM:0670000000777

We have submit the claim to UPS and are working hard on it. We will keep you updated when there is resolution, I'm sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
2017-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules