My copyright free music for you to use :)
1351 10 2017-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJ Nee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 84610 ft
Australia

Hi all!

I'm a P3S pilot who also writes music... I have a couple of albums-worth of material for you guys to use if you find them suitable.
The style that i write is what's known as 'post rock'.....which is sort of "epic long guitar based film soundtrack type songs without lyrics"...lol

I am posting this here as i know how hard it is to find music to upload your video to Youtube etc without having the soundtrack flagged for copyright and the having to endure horrible adverts appear on your work.
All i ask is that if you use anything it would be great if you could mention "music by It May Never End" somewhere in the video

The download link is available for 10 days, but if you stumble upon this post at any point and need me to re-upload, give me a shout!

All the best,

Neil

It May Never End (copyright free music)
2017-6-3
Use props
Mari
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

Thnx for the upload...
2017-6-3
Use props
NavigatorNL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 700768 ft
Netherlands

Thanks! Positive surprised by the quality.
2017-6-3
Use props
thehippoz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

You got to be high like pink floyd to make music like this.

Not too shabby it's like the kind of music you'd hear in the dentist office before the gas and you wake up with pants unbuttoned. Be good for most drone video, but I need some bass. More a sugarhill gang http://bit.ly/2rwpSXQ
2017-6-3
Use props
Jase Teo
lvl.1
Australia

Thank you…
2017-6-3
Use props
MikeQView
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Fantastic work DJ Nee,  and thanks so much for sharing !    being a pilot and making your own music,    awesome !
2017-6-3
Use props
MikeQView
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Hey DJ Nee,  could be a market for you in the drone music world,     an album designed for dronists,       with gradual crescendos (  for reveal footage )     continuous bubly guitar ( for flying through sun dappled trees)     some gradual diminuendo  for dropping out of the sunlight behind hills or trees.   etc  

just a thought !
2017-6-3
Use props
Broken Deviant
lvl.2
Flight distance : 176919 ft
United States

Thank you very much! Finding good copyright free music very hard. I am listening to the first track and love it.
2017-6-4
Use props
nicely Done
lvl.1

Russia

I am also writing music but god, recording it is really a huge pain. I've spent a few thousand bucks on a home studio and I still have some things to add like https://musiety.com/the-best-2x12-guitar-cabinet-review/ for example which also will cost quite a lot even if I choose a cheaper model.
2018-12-26
Use props
Big Poppa 45
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7799 ft
United States

Hey DJ Nee, I'd like to give it a listen, if you could re-activate? Please and Thank You. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
2018-12-27
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sweet! thank you for your share.
2018-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now