Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What would cause bracketed shots to skip?
558 4 2017-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ron in Utah
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10902 ft
United States

Using the AEB function set to take 5 shots, I have several "blank" pictures and only some of the groups of pictures actually have 5 shots in them. This is with the Mavic in a steady hover.
2017-6-3
Use props
AndyP.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3738274 ft
  • >>>
United States

have you had any other issues with the UAS, also is this your mavic or Phantom to clarify?
besides that I'm not so sure why that is happening to you.
2017-6-3
Use props
Ron in Utah
lvl.1
United States

AndyP. Posted at 2017-6-3 20:17
have you had any other issues with the UAS, also is this your mavic or Phantom to clarify?
besides that I'm not so sure why that is happening to you.

It's the Mavic. I have a couple of strange things. One, a DJI Go 4 app crash when I hit the RTH button. And I have charged the flight battery twice but the app shows it has been charged zero times. This is a brand new Mavic, just arrived Wednesday.

Also the controller battery seems to deplete a lot faster than the flight battery when both are on and idle (not flying). The remote battery is down to 85% after being on for 10 minutes.
2017-6-3
Use props
AndyP.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3738274 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ron in Utah Posted at 2017-6-3 22:18
It's the Mavic. I have a couple of strange things. One, a DJI Go 4 app crash when I hit the RTH button. And I have charged the flight battery twice but the app shows it has been charged zero times. This is a brand new Mavic, just arrived Wednesday.

Also the controller battery seems to deplete a lot faster than the flight battery when both are on and idle (not flying). The remote battery is down to 85% after being on for 10 minutes.

so the remote also charges the device that's connected to it. thats probably why its going down so fast. maybe close some apps running in the background. try reinstalling the app also
2017-6-3
Use props
Ron in Utah
lvl.1
United States

I have a separate phone I use with the Mavic so it only has very few apps installed.

Also I am using the bottom USB port since my phone has a reverse micro USB and the cables that came with the Mavic won't fit unless the phone is face down.

The phone does not show the charging indicator when connected. I will have to fully charge the batteries again and test them while flying to get a better idea of how long the controller battery will last.
2017-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules