Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Majestic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 541831 ft
  • >>>
United States

Here's my latest video.

Taken at Morgan Marina and Creek in Morgan, NJ with my DJI Mavic Pro using a combination of ND8 and ND16 filters.
Of course the clouds played games with me but at the same time, they look pretty cool in the final result.
Post produced with Final Cut Pro on my MacBook Pro.

Music: The Nymphaeum Part V by Angelwing

2017-6-3
Use props
Majestic
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Any comments? Constructive criticism? I can understand the number of videos here is extremely high. Just hoping to hone in on whatever I might be doing wrong. Thanks!
2017-6-5
Use props
AG0N-Gary
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

I would pull the speeded up fast shots like the one looking down on the dock.  They are a waste, as you can't really see anything and seem jerky.  Several segments are a bit fast.  Closer to the end, when you approach the green field and then go to the 6x6 highway, it appears you need to crank up the sharp setting.  Greens really "mush" up.  A setting of +1 sharpness in the camera may take care of that.
2017-6-5
Use props
Majestic
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

AG0N-Gary Posted at 2017-6-5 10:23
I would pull the speeded up fast shots like the one looking down on the dock.  They are a waste, as you can't really see anything and seem jerky.  Several segments are a bit fast.  Closer to the end, when you approach the green field and then go to the 6x6 highway, it appears you need to crank up the sharp setting.  Greens really "mush" up.  A setting of +1 sharpness in the camera may take care of that.

Thank you for your feedback. I already have a sharpness of +1. I believe that the focus was not good or I lost the focus in the shot you are mentioning. I agree because I watched it over and over and kept thinking the same thing. The following shot of the highway looks sharp and clear. Lighting was also tough because the sun kept ducking out behind the clouds. Regardless I appreciate the critique. Thanks for watching.
2017-6-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done.    
2021-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now