DJI GO app keeps crashing and on startup verifying version consta...
1546 6 2017-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mickspawn
lvl.2
Australia

Hi guys..

Just bought the Phantom 4 Pro + and i keep getting the app crashing.. doesnt matter what im doing.. going into settings, changing camera settings, pretty much anything.  Sometimes it lags and freezes before crashing, sometimes it crashes immediately.

I have done all firmware upgrades.

The other thing it does is "verifying version" upon startup.. it does it over and over in a cycle..

Ideas?
2017-6-4
Use props
fans9e64ca7c
lvl.1
Canada

Same issue!
2017-6-4
Use props
Nelsonlee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2779203 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

Use DJI Assistant 2 software PC/Mac install to your PC/MAC, run the application and connect the micro USB to your RC and connect to PC/MAC when the DJI Assistant 2 software detected your RC devices click into it and do (RESET DEFAULT)......and wait the RC resetting.

If your P4 Pro+ RC firmware is 1.1.30 and Go 4 app version is 4.0.4 then go DJI Phantom 4 Advanced page to download this Phantom 4 Advanced+ Remote Controller Firmware, Then extract to root fo sdcard and insert to your P4 Pro+, then on your RC go to system not GO 4 app and select update, on top right corner press the three dot and select manual update from sdcard and wait for the system update.

After finished it will automatic restart the RC, then you can check the latest RC device firmware will be v1.1.50 and the GO 4 app will be v4.0.6.

I have done for this and so far working well.
2017-6-4
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Do you recall if this is happening right out of the box, or was it working fine unil a firmware update or anything to that effect? Have you tried what was provided in post #3 as well?
2017-6-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

If you could answer post #4 as well, it would be appreciated.
2017-6-5
Use props
mickspawn
lvl.2
Australia

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-6-5 14:29
If you could answer post #4 as well, it would be appreciated.

Hi Jamie, the problem seems to have resolved itself.. i took it outside and it said i needed to update the bird.  I clicked update it ran through and i havent had an error since.. (was straight out of box after updates).  can you direct me to a forum as to what i do with my footage to edit in premiere, as i try the mp4 and it is useless in premiere lol
2017-6-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

mickspawn Posted at 2017-6-5 20:59
Hi Jamie, the problem seems to have resolved itself.. i took it outside and it said i needed to update the bird.  I clicked update it ran through and i havent had an error since.. (was straight out of box after updates).  can you direct me to a forum as to what i do with my footage to edit in premiere, as i try the mp4 and it is useless in premiere lol

It's good to hear that it got sorted, thanks for the update. If you search 'premiere' in the Forum, you should be able to find a few threads that might suggest the best work flow. There's a couple through the Phantom and Inspire section to choose from.
2017-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules