7607 78 2017-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Just got off chat looks like Combo might ship on time.

How can I help?

im just looking fo ashipping date for my order 3530810948011
12:56

Sure I can go ahead and help you with your concern today. Can you please give me a minute for that?

Ok

I see here that you ordered the new drone which is the spark and the estimated shipping will be on 17-06-15 and the tracking # will be send via email once the order is shipped
12:57

15/06 that's good thank you

You're welcome. Is there anything else I can help you with today?
2017-6-5
Use props
GCBrent
lvl.3
Flight distance : 66286 ft
Australia

Good luck! Hope it does. My goggles await the combo!
2017-6-5
Use props
R&L Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

After the mavic fiasco I really hope DJI has gotten there sh&t together.
2017-6-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

R&L Aerial  Posted at 2017-6-5 04:43
After the mavic fiasco I really hope DJI has gotten there sh&t together.

It will be interesting to see, last week they told me June 28th, today June 17th so maybe they are ahead of the game, we shall wait and see.
2017-6-5
Use props
Nikon 1
lvl.4
United States

I certainly hope that the information they gave you is accurate as that means I may have the same shipping date.
2017-6-5
Use props
Jimmers
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49623 ft
United States

Great news!!! Lets hope it holds true!
2017-6-5
Use props
Nikon 1
lvl.4
United States

I decided to ask and the chat rep came back with - "Upon checking, the ship date of your order will be on or before June 30 ,You will receive an email regarding to the tracking number once your package is on the way "

This is for the Alpine White Combo.
2017-6-5
Use props
Bradders
lvl.4
Flight distance : 862283 ft
United Kingdom

I don't think they know when they can send them....  (I ordered the white fly more 5 mins after the DJI conference finished) I have asked online chat now 3 different times when my Spark will ship... I asked a few days after I placed the order and was told the 15th, I asked yesterday and was also told the 15th still, and because I saw your post I thought I would ask again 10 mins ago and was told the 28th so I don't really know now  
2017-6-5
Use props
Jimmers
lvl.4
United States

I just asked about my fly more combo.  

They said ... "i see here in your order it will estimately ship on the 28th of June".  

I said... At the time of ordering it gave a ship date of June 15th.

They said... "Yes i see it here the cause of the change of shipping is the items are currently out of stock in our warehouse."

I don't think they even know.  I guess it's all going to be a big surprise!
2017-6-5
Use props
fans0773f566
lvl.1
Canada

This is with DJI and when did you order?
2017-6-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

fans0773f566 Posted at 2017-6-5 05:37

24 th may UTC 16.04, yes direct dji.
2017-6-5
Use props
Bradders
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Jimmers Posted at 2017-6-5 05:25
I just asked about my fly more combo.  

They said ... "i see here in your order it will estimately ship on the 28th of June".  

Exactly the same response as me, what do they mean they are out of stock ?? I would have thought this anyway as they are not even shipping,
Im guessing your in the UK ? maybe it something due to the UK wherehouse, they wont get here in time possibley

They just make up dates by the sounds of it
2017-6-5
Use props
Bradders
lvl.4
United Kingdom

fans0773f566 Posted at 2017-6-5 05:37

2017-05-24 16:27:46 (UTC)
2017-6-5
Use props
Wednesday
lvl.4
Flight distance : 22359 ft
United States

"The shipping time for Spark combo is starting from June 15 if your order payment time is before 17-05-25 5:00 am, if order payment time is after 17-05-25 5:00 am, the shipping time is starting from June 30. Due to this kind of issue, your order shipping time is June 30. "

The answer I got, after saying many times that the web site stated that the delivery time was "June 15th"

So, no hope here.
2017-6-5
Use props
Jimmers
lvl.4
United States

Bradders Posted at 2017-6-5 06:07
Exactly the same response as me, what do they mean they are out of stock ?? I would have thought this anyway as they are not even shipping,
Im guessing your in the UK ? maybe it something due to the UK wherehouse, they wont get here in time possibley

No, I'm in the USA.  I don't think they really know because the 28th was never a posted ship date.  When placing an order the initial estimated ship date DJI posted was June 15th and it now shows June 30th.  I'm almost tempted to ask again to see what answer I get from another online chat representative. LOL
2017-6-5
Use props
Wednesday
lvl.4
United States

On the good side, if people are getting by June 15th, and the real customers review stated something bad, I just can cancel before shipping. So far, the only reviews are from youtubers that received SPARK free, so, kind of always bias review.
2017-6-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Bradders Posted at 2017-6-5 06:07

Any of my orders from dji have always gone through UK first, I presume dji have shipping warehouse in U.K. And for these new release products the ship in numbers to save cost and that's why delivery dates for this initial launch has now got two dates 15th 30th so if you miss first shipping date then you will most likely be on second date.

On website now they are saying 17/24 days shipping. So far it all looks in order which is new for dji so hopefully a new dawn is happening at dji.

For me if it doesn't really matter to much if it doesn't ship 15th it will ship 30th, for those who are getting there first drone I hope the experience is a good one
2017-6-5
Use props
Cravenfan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 125256 ft
United States

Order Time:        2017-05-26 15:54:36 (UTC) - Ordered the white fly more combo...just chatted with CS, they still said shipping date was 6/30 and 3-5 days for delivery, which still puts me about early July...I can't stand the waiting, I'm so jacked up for this thing!  
2017-6-5
Use props
Jimmers
lvl.4
United States

OK...just as I suspected.....DJI online support has no idea when our Sparks will ship.   Earlier today I asked and was told June 28th...you can see my post above.  

I decided to ask again just now and was told....

DJI Online Chat:  "as per checking, the estimated shipping is on the 15th of June".
Me:  Is that for my order or just in general?
DJI Online Chat:  "your order".

LMAO!!!!  Who knows when we will get them!?!?!?
2017-6-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Jimmers Posted at 2017-6-5 14:45
OK...just as I suspected.....DJI online support has no idea when our Sparks will ship.   Earlier today I asked and was told June 28th...you can see my post above.  

I decided to ask again just now and was told....

I think that shows that there are two shipping dates for Spark in June 15th and 30th, I don't think CHAT/CS are fully sure whose orders are going on the 15th and who's going on the 30th.
But response from CS has been consistent and that's unusual for dji, I'm much more comfortable that there will be two shipping dates this month.
2017-6-5
Use props
fansb56d5bfa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 156867 ft
  • >>>
United States

My first order with DJI was when the Mavic was released. DJI screwed they up SO bad, by fulfilling new orders BEFORE pre-orders.... that it totally and completely runined my buzz for the Mavic.   I just ordered the Spark Combo & I honestly think DJI will screw this one up again.  Frankly, I wouldn't expect anything till August.  
2017-6-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

fansb56d5bfa Posted at 2017-6-5 15:21
My first order with DJI was when the Mavic was released. DJI screwed they up SO bad, by fulfilling new orders BEFORE pre-orders.... that it totally and completely runined my buzz for the Mavic.   I just ordered the Spark Combo & I honestly think DJI will screw this one up again.  Frankly, I wouldn't expect anything till August.

Hopefully your wrong I myself waited from sept to December for Mavic but I think this will be different, maybe I'm being optimistic, but we shall see soon.
2017-6-5
Use props
Rhoffmann
lvl.2
Flight distance : 41755 ft
United States

I ordered the fly more combo on 5/26 at that time the order ship date was 6/15. I cancelled my Mavic order last year after waiting 3 months past the promised date. I reall y hope dji has their act together this time.
2017-6-5
Use props
fansb56d5bfa
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-6-5 15:33
Hopefully your wrong I myself waited from sept to December for Mavic but I think this will be different, maybe I'm being optimistic, but we shall see soon.

The Mavic roll-out was SO bad that it was world wide news.     Mavic was my first order.   I LOVE DJI technology.    Let's see if the rest of the company has learned their lesson.   I PRAY I am wrong, as I am ALREADY planning a photographic weekend next month.
2017-6-5
Use props
MAVICDLNM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10696686 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Bradders Posted at 2017-6-5 05:19
I don't think they know when they can send them....  (I ordered the white fly more 5 mins after the DJI conference finished) I have asked online chat now 3 different times when my Spark will ship... I asked a few days after I placed the order and was told the 15th, I asked yesterday and was also told the 15th still, and because I saw your post I thought I would ask again 10 mins ago and was told the 28th so I don't really know now

Don’t be so serious about the online chat reply.  I had mine white combo ordered 5mins after the spark showed up in the conference, so probably ahead most of you.  But I won’t care much of what the CS told you guys because they don’t know more than we do, at least for now.  Lets see until 15 June whether DJI can deliver combo on time.  Unlike last time they are rushing to flight with Krama.  Now DJI has no rush and should be petty ready this time.  Hope my prediction is corrected and there won’t be another Mavic shipment nightmare again.
2017-6-5
Use props
fansb56d5bfa
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

We all want the same thing.   We want DJI to deliver.  Lets see of they make their target this time.   This is likely a wider market sell, so hope they have product ready!!!
2017-6-5
Use props
wricks
lvl.2
Flight distance : 39783 ft
United States

Just checked with DJI CS about my Lava Red Fly More ordered from the DJI store.  No change to the 6/30/17 ship date.  From what I have read here and elsewhere, if you ordered a Spark, it SHOULD ship on 6/15.  If you ordered a Spark + a fly more pack, it should ship 6/30.  
2017-6-6
Use props
Salimans
lvl.1
Flight distance : 83054 ft
Indonesia

Just check with dji CS too....I purchased spark fly combo on 30 may, it said my dji will ship on 30 june...but I just ask dji CS, she said that my dji will be shipping on 7 july ...she say the order will be first in first serve
2017-6-6
Use props
TJM
lvl.3
United States

I also just checked DJI CS :  

Me: I would like some shipping info for my order. My Order number is:  00185863????? Could you please give me some timing? Thank you!

Them: Hi There

Them: sure

Them: let me go ahead and check it for you
one moment pls

13:32
Spark Fly More Combo (Alpine White) Estimated shipping date: June 30, 2017
2017-6-7
Use props
NerdyGuy
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

As I suspected, earlier in this forum, I stated that I don't think the combos would ship till August.     First shipping delay is in effect.  I was told that the Green Combo would ship on the 30th of June.   Now CS is saying it will ship on the 14th of July.   This is only the first of what is likely more delays.  This is my second order with DJI and I am pretty familiar with how they work.   I honestly think that we won't see any combos till August....Hope I am wrong,  but I already got my first delay.   Might want to check your orders guy and gals.
2017-6-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

NerdyGuy Posted at 2017-6-7 11:55
As I suspected, earlier in this forum, I stated that I don't think the combos would ship till August.     First shipping delay is in effect.  I was told that the Green Combo would ship on the 30th of June.   Now CS is saying it will ship on the 14th of July.   This is only the first of what is likely more delays.  This is my second order with DJI and I am pretty familiar with how they work.   I honestly think that we won't see any combos till August....Hope I am wrong,  but I already got my first delay.   Might want to check your orders guy and gals.

Well you did order a week after it first went on sale, so if they are telling those who ordered straight of the bat for Combo 30th June , then I would imagine yours would be about right...
2017-6-7
Use props
aviscomi
lvl.3

United States

NerdyGuy Posted at 2017-6-7 11:55

I expected as much too...Those of you that have experienced the Mavic debacle probably expected that the Spark would be delayed too.
2017-6-7
Use props
Wednesday
lvl.4
United States

MAVICDLNM Posted at 2017-6-5 20:31
Don’t be so serious about the online chat reply.  I had mine white combo ordered 5mins after the spark showed up in the conference, so probably ahead most of you.  But I won’t care much of what the CS told you guys because they don’t know more than we do, at least for now.  Lets see until 15 June whether DJI can deliver combo on time.  Unlike last time they are rushing to flight with Krama.  Now DJI has no rush and should be petty ready this time.  Hope my prediction is corrected and there won’t be another Mavic shipment nightmare again.

I am not optimist at all on that, on 2 online chats with DJI, I had 2 different delivery dates on my COMBO. When I ordered the expected delivery date was JUNE 15th, 1st contact yesterday, "yes 15th", second today (did just to check if they are consistent) , June 30th. So , or their delivery system database is totally unreliable, or , they just don't check at all. So basically they have "tons" of U$ in orders that we will wait a month or more. Even the all "youtubers" that got the SPARK for free they don't have the DJI remote controller, what I think is the one holding the COMBO delivery. And who on Earth sell a drone (not COMBO) without propeller guard.
2017-6-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Wednesday Posted at 2017-6-8 05:45
I am not optimist at all on that, on 2 online chats with DJI, I had 2 different delivery dates on my COMBO. When I ordered the expected delivery date was JUNE 15th, 1st contact yesterday, "yes 15th", second today (did just to check if they are consistent) , June 30th. So , or their delivery system database is totally unreliable, or , they just don't check at all. So basically they have "tons" of U$ in orders that we will wait a month or more. Even the all "youtubers" that got the SPARK for free they don't have the DJI remote controller, what I think is the one holding the COMBO delivery. And who on Earth sell a drone (not COMBO) without propeller guard.

Regarding Combo shipping, it has nearly always been the case that Combo orders have shipped a little later than aircraft only,
It might be time for dji to let us know if combos might be shipped with first lot of orders to be shipped later,
this would clear up some confusion, so maybe a moderator can get us some information on this, I still think Spark will start shipping on 15th, but who will get first orders, well I hope those who purchased first get them.
2017-6-8
Use props
m3monkey
lvl.1
United States

Order Time:        2017-05-24 16:22:25 (UTC)
Spark Fly more Combo (Lava Red)

------------------CHAT with CS ------------------------------

Checking to see status of my order

Order Number:  0019**********

Hello there. Thank you for contacting DJI.
09:13

I see that your order will estimately ship on the 30th of June

oh boo! It was June 15th originally
09:15

May i know your location?

los angeles california
09:16

The estimated shipping for June 15 is available on the Spark (Aircraft Only).

ah ic

ok thanks for your time

Is there anything else i could help?

thats all thx
09:17

2017-6-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

m3monkey Posted at 2017-6-8 08:25

Well that's what I suspected, thanks for that.
2017-6-8
Use props
gmPhysics
lvl.2
Flight distance : 866486 ft
Canada

m3monkey Posted at 2017-6-8 08:25

I'm curious to know why'd they ask for your location. I would think that the June 15 or 30th shipping date is independent of one's global location.
2017-6-8
Use props
fansb12b1e10
lvl.1
United States

Spark Fly More Combo (Sunrise Yellow)
Order Time:        2017-05-24 16:19:48 (UTC)

I chatted with CS last week and they said mine will ship on June 28

I noticed that they just charged my credit card last week (2 weeks after my order). Hope that means they are getting ready to ship on the 15th.
2017-6-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

fansb12b1e10 Posted at 2017-6-8 10:36
Spark Fly More Combo (Sunrise Yellow)
Order Time:        2017-05-24 16:19:48 (UTC)

That would be nice if it gets shipped on 15th, I purchased 10 minutes before you first told 15th then told 28th, if mine ships on the 28th I will be happy.
2017-6-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

gmPhysics Posted at 2017-6-8 10:31
I'm curious to know why'd they ask for your location. I would think that the June 15 or 30th shipping date is independent of one's global location.

Well this has been another thing with dji shipping locations I know Australia was lagging behind in terms of Mavic been shipped. But who knows dji seem to be always playing there cards too close to there chest.
2017-6-8
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules