I posted this earlier, but no one replied, and I am really worried
1094 9 2017-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Clare_G101
lvl.2
Flight distance : 39236 ft
United States

Whenever I take a video with my mavic drone, this smudge black thingy shoes on the lense, and I don't know why, http://imgur.com/HLXJY0D, does anyone else have this same issue or does anyone know how to fix it? I just got it and I really don't want to have to go through the whole "send it back" and stuff since I heard it is a real pain in the ass, if anyone has any suggestions, please help?
2017-6-5
Use props
Clare_G101
lvl.2
United States

But also, on this photo, it doesn't show up? http://imgur.com/7wiU8OM
2017-6-5
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Give it a good use, sometimes things like that goes away on their own.  Don't worry about anything just enjoy the Mavic Pro.  If I remember correctly I had the same thing on mine and it went away after a while.  
2017-6-5
Use props
AG0N-Gary
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

Lint on the sensor?
2017-6-5
Use props
Rustydog
lvl.1
United States

Do you have high humidity in your area ? Do you put the mavic away in its case locked up right after use.?
2017-6-5
Use props
Clare_G101
lvl.2
United States

Rustydog Posted at 2017-6-5 20:01
Do you have high humidity in your area ? Do you put the mavic away in its case locked up right after use.?

It's been kinda humid since it's been raining the past few days and I have been flying it inbetween showers, but not when it was raining, and afterwards I put the little plastic protector on and put it in a case after I am done flying
2017-6-6
Use props
Griffith
Second Officer
Flight distance : 98537 ft
United States

I expect that if it's been stored in a cool place there is probably some condensation formation for a few minutes in the warm moist air.
2017-6-6
Use props
Rustydog
lvl.1
United States

I also suspect humidity. Leave it out at home for a while in a air conditioned environment and it probably will go away. I make a habit to let the quad cool off after flying before locking it up in its case,
2017-6-6
Use props
Griffith
Second Officer
Flight distance : 98537 ft
United States

Rustydog Posted at 2017-6-6 10:31
I also suspect humidity. Leave it out at home for a while in a air conditioned environment and it probably will go away. I make a habit to let the quad cool off after flying before locking it up in its case,

And let it warm up outside before flying.
2017-6-6
Use props
bombSaWay
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Clare_G101 Posted at 2017-6-6 03:29
It's been kinda humid since it's been raining the past few days and I have been flying it inbetween showers, but not when it was raining, and afterwards I put the little plastic protector on and put it in a case after I am done flying

Your having humidity issues if you keep the Mavic in a airplane approved plastic case such as a GPC case
There is a vent valve by the handle you would need to turn it counter clockwise to open it , you need to keep it open when it's humid (summer time) while in storage  
2017-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules