CAS-646019-S6W2R2 DJI sent drone replacement with broken battery
527 1 2017-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0b297e2c
New
Flight distance : 33110 ft
United States

I sent my drone in for repair and recieved a replacement via DJI care. The replacement came with a damaged, swollen, and warm battery. I have contacted DJI via phone 12 times and via chat 33 times to explain my situation. I  have opened up numer cases. the lastest case number is CAS-646019-S6W2R2.

Every time I contact DJI support they act as if this is the first time they are hearing of the issue and assure that a new battery is being sent yet 60 days since my original repair I do not have a working drone and battery. They never any confirmation of my case- just the words " you should recieve a new one". See below for an example of the conversation I am having with DJI support just about daily.

Can someone please help!

Capture.JPG
2017-6-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

If I were in your position, I would feel the same way, apologize for your unpleasant experience. I’ve informed the management to look into this case, we will escalate it  and ship it out ASAP. Sorry again for the delay and thanks for bringing this to our attention, we care much about your feedback on our service, I’ve transferred your feedback to the supervisor, will keep improving to make your experience with us better.
2017-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules