1617 10 2017-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DronelessDJI
New
Flight distance : 144344 ft
United States

Hello:

I sent in my Mavic for repair and it was delivered on 5/23 via Fedex (tracking # 77919183838) and signed for by J. Torres.  My case is still listed as waiting for "waiting to be received."  I called DJI last Thursday to see what the status was, and I spoke to Teresa, who told me that it had been received and was undergoing damage assessment and my status would be updated on Friday, or Monday at the very latest.  Today is Tuesday, and no change in status at all.  The repair status is still telling me that it is "waiting to be received."  I paid for DJI refresh care, but I don't think that has helped with priority response at all.

My case number is CAS-656127-Z9J9R9.

Can you someone PLEASE update me on the status of the repair and when I can expect to receive my repair or replacement?  The customer service from DJI has so far been terrible!
2017-6-6
Use props
E.finlay
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1868366 ft
United States

I think you have fallen on to the proverbial slow boat to China  lol
2017-6-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Did you ensure all the necessary information was with the unit when you sent it in? Missing paperwork or identifying case numbers can delay the check in process. I'll escalate this with the appropriate team to have this looked into and sorted as soon as possible.
2017-6-6
Use props
DronelessDJI
New
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-6-6 14:15
Did you ensure all the necessary information was with the unit when you sent it in? Missing paperwork or identifying case numbers can delay the check in process. I'll escalate this with the appropriate team to have this looked into and sorted as soon as possible.

Yes, all the paperwork was included with the drone.  I received a phone call from DJI support this evening letting me know that because I shipped with my own shipping label, that may have been the cause of me not getting updates on my case.  The customer service representative told me that he would escalate my case as well, which I hope he is able to do.  I am certain all the paperwork was included with the drone as well.
2017-6-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

DronelessDJI Posted at 2017-6-6 16:16
Yes, all the paperwork was included with the drone.  I received a phone call from DJI support this evening letting me know that because I shipped with my own shipping label, that may have been the cause of me not getting updates on my case.  The customer service representative told me that he would escalate my case as well, which I hope he is able to do.  I am certain all the paperwork was included with the drone as well.

Additional information would be made available once the facility opens again in the morning. Either myself or the Support team will let you know.
2017-6-6
Use props
Celsus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 196594 ft
United Kingdom

It appears a number of people are experiencing a slow status update. I will include myself as the 1-2 day assessment is on day 4 and counting.
2017-6-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Celsus Posted at 2017-6-8 12:25
It appears a number of people are experiencing a slow status update. I will include myself as the 1-2 day assessment is on day 4 and counting.

We do apologize for the delay in repair process, may I have the case number? I will help to look into it and expedite the process, we will keep improving to provide you more professional service.
2017-6-8
Use props
DronelessDJI
New
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-6-6 16:49
Additional information would be made available once the facility opens again in the morning. Either myself or the Support team will let you know.

Coming up on another week, still no status update, still no follow through from customer service reps that said they would check on the status and escalate the issue.  I'm not sure if I'll ever get my Mavic back.  
2017-6-12
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

DronelessDJI Posted at 2017-6-12 10:31
Coming up on another week, still no status update, still no follow through from customer service reps that said they would check on the status and escalate the issue.  I'm not sure if I'll ever get my Mavic back.

From what I was able to gather, they're still working on locating your package. I understand that you'll take this with a grain of salt, but the supervisory team is working to get this sorted out for you.
2017-6-14
Use props
DronelessDJI
New
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-6-14 15:15
From what I was able to gather, they're still working on locating your package. I understand that you'll take this with a grain of salt, but the supervisory team is working to get this sorted out for you.

How is this even possible?  I spoke to someone on the phone and they said they found it and was undergoing damage review, so did they lie to me???  DJI-Jamie, you said you would get more info and get back to me the next day when the facility opened, but that was on 6/6, almost 2 weeks ago and you didn't follow through!  

Sounds like it might be time to get my attorney involved, you can expect to hear from him in the near future.
2017-6-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

DronelessDJI Posted at 2017-6-19 08:27
How is this even possible?  I spoke to someone on the phone and they said they found it and was undergoing damage review, so did they lie to me???  DJI-Jamie, you said you would get more info and get back to me the next day when the facility opened, but that was on 6/6, almost 2 weeks ago and you didn't follow through!  

Sounds like it might be time to get my attorney involved, you can expect to hear from him in the near future.

I do apologize for the trouble and inconvenience that has caused. Local appropriate team is investigating and working on it. I have contacted them again to expedite the progress and get you updated, appreciate your patience very much.
2017-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules