On line joke
706 3 2017-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
E.finlay
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1868366 ft
United States

Tried the online chat to return a incorrect part I ordered.  What a waste of time.  Anyone have a real person that can resolve my problem?
2017-6-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Could you happen to clarify whether the Online Store chat program was not connecting you to a representative, or was the quality of the conversation with an online store representative the issue? Do you already have the wrong item in your possession or is it currently on its way?
2017-6-6
Use props
E.finlay
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1868366 ft
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-6-6 14:41
Could you happen to clarify whether the Online Store chat program was not connecting you to a representative, or was the quality of the conversation with an online store representative the issue? Do you already have the wrong item in your possession or is it currently on its way?

My error on the Part.  The part I received says INSPIRE on the box but if fits my AIR 4 iPad and my P4P controller.  The sheet of paper in the box was the addresses I used to attempt to get an answer.  I did connect with "Adam". but was referred to a sire that was telling me to do what I just spent several minutes doing.  Clarify your instruction and cross check all your online addresses to make sure you don't send people in a circle.. Thanks
On another matter, your new firmware is no good.  It tells me I can't fly due to a TFR.  WRONG.  The TFR expired for today at 2120 UTC and does not go back into effect until tomorrow.  So I sit here with two birds that cant fly.  I attempted to send in the error, but that doesn't work either.  You are trying my patience.
2017-6-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

E.finlay Posted at 2017-6-8 16:48
My error on the Part.  The part I received says INSPIRE on the box but if fits my AIR 4 iPad and my P4P controller.  The sheet of paper in the box was the addresses I used to attempt to get an answer.  I did connect with "Adam". but was referred to a sire that was telling me to do what I just spent several minutes doing.  Clarify your instruction and cross check all your online addresses to make sure you don't send people in a circle.. Thanks
On another matter, your new firmware is no good.  It tells me I can't fly due to a TFR.  WRONG.  The TFR expired for today at 2120 UTC and does not go back into effect until tomorrow.  So I sit here with two birds that cant fly.  I attempted to send in the error, but that doesn't work either.  You are trying my patience.

Thank you for your feedback to our service and we will keep moving to improve our products and service. I'm sorry that I could understand your concern very clearly. Do we send you the wrong items? And the TFR. WRONG, could you provide more information about this? We are really sorry for your time.
2017-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules