Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Units in the Goggles Display Metric only??
1379 4 2017-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hawkeye37
lvl.1
Flight distance : 204423 ft
United States

Hey Everyone, just trying to figure out whether I'm missing something or not... but are the units for altitude, distance, speed etc all metric only or can this be changed?  I've never wanted to view my data in anything besides feet/mph. Not sure why I can't find an option to switch this in the Goggles?
2017-6-6
Use props
djordan2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 79291 ft
United States

Go into General setting, and choose "Imperial".  Your screen will show feet and mph, but when you set your RTH altitude, it will still be in Meters.  So if you select 30 meters, the screen will read 98 feet.
2017-6-6
Use props
Hawkeye37
lvl.1
Flight distance : 204423 ft
United States

I don't see any 'imperial' on general settings in the Goggles.  Where are you looking?
2017-6-6
Use props
fansfe2f3825
New
Flight distance : 1952 ft
United States

djordan2 Posted at 2017-6-6 19:16
Go into General setting, and choose "Imperial".  Your screen will show feet and mph, but when you set your RTH altitude, it will still be in Meters.  So if you select 30 meters, the screen will read 98 feet.

What are you talking about? Where is "general setting"? We are talking about DJI Goggles, NOT DJI GO 4 app dude....
2017-6-10
Use props
djordan2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 79291 ft
United States

My mistake!  I thought the DJI Go app controlled the goggles.  But since I have never used the Goggles, I really don't know.
2017-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules