Someone found a solution to the battery error
6245 3 2017-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
piazueler
lvl.3
Flight distance : 456260 ft
Spain

Hola. Ayer empecé a volar mi fantasma 4 para un puesto de trabajo, que durante días no me volar. Primero hice un vuelo de cinco minutos con un batería, lo siguiente que hice fue la actualización y mi sorpresa fue que la batería ya no empezó a saltar el error de la batería no es válida. ¿Sabe si Dji está trabajando en esto? ¿Por qué no dejar que la degradación de firmware para ver si se solucionan los problemas? Esto es una tomadura de pelo para una actualización han echado a perder la serie de baterías uina. que tengo que hacer? Para comprar pilas nuevas? Espero que alguien DJI una solución pronto. Gracias
2017-6-6
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hola. Ayer empecé a volar mi fantasma 4 para un puesto de trabajo, que durante días no me volar. Primero hice un vuelo de cinco minutos con un batería, lo siguiente que hice fue la actualización y mi sorpresa fue que la batería ya no empezó a saltar el error de la batería no es válida. ¿Sabe si Dji está trabajando en esto? ¿Por qué no dejar que la degradación de firmware para ver si se solucionan los problemas? Esto es una tomadura de pelo para una actualización han echado a perder la serie de baterías uina. que tengo que hacer? Para comprar pilas nuevas? Espero que alguien DJI una solución pronto. Gracias

Hello. Yesterday I started to fly my Phantom 4 for a job, that I not fly for days. First I did a flight of five minutes with a battery, the next thing I did was update and I was surprised that the battery already began to jump the battery error is not valid. Do you know if DJI is working on this? Not let the degradation of firmware to see if problems are solved? This is a joke for an upgrade have spoiled batteries uina series. do I have to do? To buy new batteries? I hope that someone DJI a solution soon. Thank you

Aloha piazueler,

El problema de la batería no se tradujo bien.  ¿Qué actualización utilizaste?  ¿Funciona correctamente la batería?  ¿Funciona correctamente el fantasma?  ¿Cuántas pilas usas?  A veces las actualizaciones también actualizarán el firmware de la batería inteligente.  Por favor corregir los errores ortográficos, por lo que la traducción es mejor.

Aloha y Drone!

Aloha piazueler,

Your battery problem did not translate well.  What update did you use?  Is the battery working correctly?  Is the Phantom working correctly?  How many batteries are you using?  Sometimes updates also update the Intelligent Battery firmware.  Please correct any spelling errors so the translation is better.

Aloha and Drone On!

2017-6-7
Use props
piazueler
lvl.3
Flight distance : 456260 ft
Spain

Thank you very much for replying, and apologize for the spelling but google translate.
I attach a few photos of the battery, screens of errors and updates.
What I do not understand is that it is the only battery of the four that I have with this problem.
Can explain how to degrade phantom 4 firmware.
I tried it with asistant 2 but it does not leave any degradation and with dji 4.0 neither comes anything.
Thank you very much for the reply
2017-6-7
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

piazueler Posted at 2017-6-7 06:51
Thank you very much for replying, and apologize for the spelling but google translate.
I attach a few photos of the battery, screens of errors and updates.
What I do not understand is that it is the only battery of the four that I have with this problem.

Aloha piazueler,

lo sentimos he salido un par de días.  Estos puestos no notificarle a menos que se hacen de una determinada manera.  En el cuadro donde respondo a su comentario, haga clic en "Responder".  De esa manera su Notificarme de su respuesta.  Seremos capaces de mantener la conversación va.

El post no mostraron las fotos de la batería.  Hay no hay fotos en su hilo en todos.

Si este problema es uno, y hay cuatro baterías, tal vez el problema es la "actualización del firmware inteligente de la batería".  ¿Funciona con la batería?  Poner la batería en el P4.  Iniciar un vuelo.  Usted debe ser notificado que hay una actualización de firmware.  Hacer lo que la actualización del firmware.  Es para la batería.

Ver si esto funciona y me avisas.  

Aloha y Drone On!

Aloha piazueler,

Sorry I went out for a couple days.  These posts do not notify you unless they are done a certain way.  In the box where I respond to your remark, click on "REPLY".  That way your will notify me of your response.  We will be able to keep the conversation going.

The post did not show your photos of the battery.  There are no photos in your thread at all.

If this problem is just one, and there are four batteries, maybe the problem is the "intelligent battery firmware update".  Does the battery function?  Put the battery in your P4.  Begin a flight.  You should be notified that there is a firmware update.  Do what the firmware update.  It is for the battery.

See if this works and let me know.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules