Facebook Live Settings
2206 10 2017-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
maynardt
lvl.1
United States

Hi,

I need help understanding how to use the Osmo+ when using with Facebook Live events. My issue is the screen remains horizontal no matter what I do. When I rotate it 90 degrees to the left or right the image does change to portrait mode but stays a horizontal image on Facebook. Only the aspect changes. Can anyone please tell me what specically I'm doing wrong here? I could post a video if it would help. Can I do that in here?

2017-6-7
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Thank you for that question. What App are you using  when trying to stream live events? Can you post a video on what you are seeing? Are you locking the screen when it stays on a horizontal image? We appreciate your time and look forward to your response.
2017-6-7
Use props
maynardt
lvl.1
United States

Hello!  I am using DJI Go and selecting Facebook as the live broadcast platform. Locking the screen? Please clarify where I would see that and I will try it.
2017-6-7
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Actually, I am sorry but it also helps to know what your mobile device is. As you have stated that the screen stays in one position, it may be that your mobile device is already locked. On an iPad, as an example, you have switched on top of the iPad that will either have your screen locked in one place, or you can unlock it and the screen will move. That is what I am referring to. If that is not the answer, please advise and I will see if I can get you a better answer. I appreciate your time.
2017-6-7
Use props
maynardt
lvl.1
United States

I'm using a iPhone 6. I've attached two screenshots to help explain the issue a bit better. Both images show previous FB Live events; one shot with an iPhone (holding the phone upright or vertical) and the other using the Osmo+  Note how the Osmo+ looks way better BUT it's horizontal.

Vertical iPhone
Horiz. Osmo+

Thank you for your patience!
2017-6-8
Use props
fansb31e5f6e
New

Philippines

Hi y cant i see facebook live settings?
2017-6-11
Use props
fansb31e5f6e
New

Philippines

Here s the pic
Screenshot_20170612_065543.png
2017-6-11
Use props
maynardt
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Mark - Were you able to see the links I provided and did that help explain the problem?

fansb31e5f6e - Mind posting a new post??
2017-6-12
Use props
maynardt
lvl.1
United States

fansb31e5f6e Posted at 2017-6-11 14:59
Hi y cant i see facebook live settings?

fansb31e5f6e - Mind posting a new post??
2017-6-12
Use props
fans6463e2cc
New

Portugal

Helio from Portugal. How i do a facebook live with dji Osmo? Can you help me?
2017-6-28
Use props
kavcadia
lvl.1
Indonesia

same issue

I often live on Facebook,
the only way to use the active tracking feature on DJI osmo mobile 2 is by using the DJI Go application.

my problem is
DJI Go Live FB cannot be used in portrait mode,
even though I changed the position of the cellphone to portrait, still the results of the video were portrait with horizontal frames.

please fix your DJI Go application so that it can be used live with portrait mode
2019-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules