Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Unable to confirm email when activating mavic pro
30096 246 2017-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf4e09e67
New

Russia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-7-4 22:13
Hi Ozair, was the error message Activation Failed, Code (1112)? If yes, may we have the serial number of the drone for further support?

Hello. I have problem with my mavic air. I have not used it for a long time and now when I turn it on it asks for activation. M at the end of activation does not allow it to be done and writes an error.
2020-4-28
Use props
Xavier Lim
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1804 ft
Malaysia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-7-7 19:52
Where did you purchase it and how did you pay for it?
We have received a fraud notification from the issuing bank for the card you/your seller used to complete your recent order. There might be different reasons for the bank to issue this notification:

Hi Mindy,

I have the same activation issues as above. Already PM you the detail, can you check please. Thanks
2020-4-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Xavier Lim Posted at 4-29 19:40
Hi Mindy,

I have the same activation issues as above. Already PM you the detail, can you check please. Thanks

We are sorry to inform you that your product is unable to be activated because it was reported as stolen during transportation. In order to protect your rights and interests, please contact the reseller who sold you the product for a refund (if it is a gift, you can report this issue to the person who give you the gift).
2020-5-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansf4e09e67 Posted at 4-28 05:19
Hello. I have problem with my mavic air. I have not used it for a long time and now when I turn it on it asks for activation. M at the end of activation does not allow it to be done and writes an error.

One product can only be activated once. May we have the serial number of your device for further support?
2020-5-4
Use props
dingo
New
Australia

I have a mavic 2 zoom that wont activate. hasnt been used for a while because I have two other mavic pros. but went to use this and it asked for activation again and then came up with server error.
2021-2-12
Use props
Luyanda Hlatshaneni
New

South Africa

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-14 22:31
Hi all, if you have any problem on activating the drone, please reply to one of the admins' posts directly, then we will get the notification and reply in time, otherwise, the post may be missed, thanks for your understanding.

Good day, I am having a problem with getting verification email for my dji mini 3 drone
2023-7-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Luyanda Hlatshaneni Posted at 7-23 01:50
Good day, I am having a problem with getting verification email for my dji mini 3 drone

Hi there, sorry for the late reply. May I ask if the issue still exists? Could you please tell us more details about the issue you encountered? Do you mean you cannot receive the verification email when you try to create a DJI account during the activation?
2023-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules