Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Unable to confirm email when activating mavic pro
30123 246 2017-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

evolus01@gmail. Posted at 2017-11-3 18:00
stop insulting our intelligence you have a problem with your rating for several years on activation and it lasts you do not find the solution and you hide behind the faa for limitations without interest in this world all can be dangerous and can be misuse or use each is responsible for his actions and leave us with our responsibility we have purchased a product from your home or another dealer and this remains your mark we have neither stolen nor tampered with in stopping if you prevent us to work and that will make you lose more than what we will lose by you product will be boycoting microsoft demand with this is limited what it cost him against apple

I ask that a thing I pay so by all means I have the right to activation like everyone else I'm African but I paid the same usd than others so stop this technological racism activates my mavic pro thank you

Sir, did you activate the aircraft in the end?
2017-11-8
Use props
djiuser_jCJ6Xyu
New

Saudi Arabia

hi, sir, i have phantom 3 se aircraft and cannot activate through the app
how I can activate it
2017-11-8
Use props
Preytore316
New
United States

I'm having an activation error. Tells me to connect to internet to activate which in fact I am connected to the net. Tried WiFi and cell. Still no go. Mavic pro new out the box.
2017-11-21
Use props
Disenchanted on
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-8 02:21
Sorry for the late response, do you have the problem with the activation?
The server glitch was a long time ago and it works great in most of time.
Please let us know more details about the problem you encountered. Thank you.

Thanks, but NO thanks, MINDY. I have nothing against the Chinese; Lord knows my government's spying makes them look like amateurs; but that is never clear in the advertisements. I now own a 1300.00 dollar lesson. I will not waste much more of my time on D J I except to make sure they ROT IN HELL. once again thank you for your concern.
2017-11-22
Use props
Music Factory
lvl.1
Mexico

Disenchanted on Posted at 2017-11-22 16:37
Thanks, but NO thanks, MINDY. I have nothing against the Chinese; Lord knows my government's spying makes them look like amateurs; but that is never clear in the advertisements. I now own a 1300.00 dollar lesson. I will not waste much more of my time on D J I except to make sure they ROT IN HELL. once again thank you for your concern.

hello any of you found the solution or is it better to return the mavic?
I have the same problem and I need to use the drone, my job is halfway

2017-12-7
Use props
Music Factory
lvl.1
Mexico

Nobody Online Help me?
2017-12-8
Use props
Lance2902
New
United States

I purchased a Mavic Pro Platinum 3 days ago, brand new. I've tried activating but it only gets as far as "Uploading your aircraft SN to the server..." then the error message pops up"Activation failed, Server error (0), please retry. If it still fails after retry, please contact DJI Support".

I spent over an hour yesterday with a support tech in a chat, but he wasn't able to get my Mavic to activate. He had me reinstall the Go 4 app, restart the controller, Mavic, & phone multiple times, but it still didn't work. He asked me for the serial #, I gave it to him but I'm not sure what he needed it for. I sent him screenshots, he seemed confused why it wouldn't work and basically gave up!

I've tried on multiple wireless networks (home & work), as well as trying later without wifi. I've set the switch to WIFI on the Mavic and connected with my Samsung phone directly without the remote controller, I've set the switch back to RC on the Mavic & connected my Samsung phone to the controller, I've tried using the USB cord on the side & then later tried the USB port below the screen, EVERY.SINGLE.TIME I can get to the last step of activation where I verify my email address (it's the same one as my DJI online account & I've already signed into my account on the DJI app)... but as soon as I click "Activate" it shows the "Uploading SN to server" message and then the DJI server error.

Is there a way that I can activate the Mavic without using the GO 4 app (maybe it's an app issue?), or are we stuck waiting until DJI's activation server is back online?

I've looked through lots of forum threads & tried everything that seemed to work for others, but it doesn't work for me. I'm needing to use it this week, maybe someone else has figured a way to activate it?
2018-2-10
Use props
Natski
lvl.1

Russia

Hey team,

same issue here, after several hours of troubleshooting, I am receiving an error at the very last step of the activating the copter. Please help!

Here is what I have tried and no success:

- tried different active DJI accounts
- tried different networks
- tried to reinstall the application
- tried a different mobile device
- tried to restart everything several times

2018-3-1
Use props
SalimOffClip
New

Russia

Bought new Mavic Air! I can't activate my dron! I tried to do everything options and things you writting here, but it does't work! What can I do with that? Help me please!
2018-4-27
Use props
fansce894b60
New

Hi somebody fix the problem?
2018-8-4
Use props
Tresco
lvl.1

Well I just read all about everyone’s frustrations with this. I feel your pain. However my case is a bit different. I was one of the million people that tuned into the website to “see the bigger picture” and I ordered one as soon as they released them. That’s right it’s the brand new Mavic Pro 2! Can this really be? After being on online support for an hour, because the call center was closed, they couldn’t help me. Where we left off was “we will have someone contact you in 24-48hrs”. This isn’t looking good.....I am starting to see the bigger picture now.
2018-8-29
Use props
Joe23london
lvl.1

Somebody please help!!!!! Have been reading through the forum for over 6 hours and following every step that I have come across still showing the same error

2018-10-13
Use props
Joe23london
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-8 02:22
Sir, did you activate the aircraft in the end?

2018-10-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi all, if you have any problem on activating the drone, please reply to one of the admins' posts directly, then we will get the notification and reply in time, otherwise, the post may be missed, thanks for your understanding.
2018-10-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi Joe, we are sorry to inform you that your drone is unable to be activated due to the following reason: Unfortunately, it was reported as stolen during transportation. We have already reported this case to the local police, and the police have filed the case, and currently, both the insurance company and the police are investigating. Please contact the party who sold you the drone for a refund. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.Thank you for your understanding, and have a nice day.
2018-10-14
Use props
Ryan27
New
Flight distance : 646066 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-14 22:57
Hi Joe, we are sorry to inform you that your drone is unable to be activated due to the following reason: Unfortunately, it was reported as stolen during transportation. We have already reported this case to the local police, and the police have filed the case, and currently, both the insurance company and the police are investigating. Please contact the party who sold you the drone for a refund. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.Thank you for your understanding, and have a nice day.

That is a BS answer and you know it. He had a receipt. what the heck lady.
2018-11-8
Use props
Boffin
lvl.4
Australia

I would return it to the vendor (with a copy of DJI Mindy's reply) as maybe the vendor was the unknowing victim of purchasing stolen goods.
Also, as the purchase was paid for with a Visa card, maybe you have a case to reverse the transaction.
2018-11-8
Use props
rolling56
Second Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

Ryan27 Posted at 11-8 14:42

My G__ dude um ya ok need i say troll!?!  just trolling myself lol
2018-11-8
Use props
Ryan27
New
United States

rolling56 Posted at 11-8 15:38
My G__ dude um ya ok need i say troll!?!  just trolling myself lol

Lol. wasn't meaning to troll. I have been reading these forums all day trying to find solutions to my activation problem and DJI has only two solutions to problems. Restart, Reinstall or use a different device. and the other is give them all your information with no solution to come from it. Was just tired of not getting any help with my problem.
2018-11-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ryan27 Posted at 11-8 14:42

Ryan, my post above has been confirmed with our engineers, I will never lie, if you have the same issue, could you please PM me the serial number of the drone and the screenshot of the error message? Thanks in advance.
2018-11-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Boffin Posted at 11-8 15:20
I would return it to the vendor (with a copy of DJI Mindy's reply) as maybe the vendor was the unknowing victim of purchasing stolen goods.
Also, as the purchase was paid for with a Visa card, maybe you have a case to reverse the transaction.

Boffin, it is possible that the reseller didn't know about it, if they have any concern, they can contact their own DJI representatives for further verification. We really apologize for this situation.
2018-11-8
Use props
Ryan27
New
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-8 23:40
Ryan, my post above has been confirmed with our engineers, I will never lie, if you have the same issue, could you please PM me the serial number of the drone and the screenshot of the error message? Thanks in advance.

Not saying you would lie. Saying that the person is out of luck just because it was reported stolen is a jerk move and paints DJI in a bad light. Not something they need more of.
2018-11-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ryan27 Posted at 11-10 12:31
Not saying you would lie. Saying that the person is out of luck just because it was reported stolen is a jerk move and paints DJI in a bad light. Not something they need more of.

Ryan, we are truly sorry for this situation, this is not what we expected either, I will keep you updated via PM about your issue, please check later, thank you.
2018-11-11
Use props
yewjin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1407 ft
Malaysia

I tried activating my DJI mavic air - and it keeps saying Activation Failed - Network Error. So, had a chat with support@dji.com and they couldnt figure out how to handle this. Send it back to where I bought it and they said they will have my Mavic Air replaced with a new one. Its a known problem and had a few DJI drones coming back with activation problems. I was afraid that it could be another stolen unit case but apparently not.
2019-1-13
Use props
fans130f40c0
New
United States

FIXED: I was having the same problem on iPhone. It turned out I had to enter password for the email account. Click on email and enter password. That solved it.
2019-3-5
Use props
Elza_R
lvl.1
Russia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-14 22:31
Hi all, if you have any problem on activating the drone, please reply to one of the admins' posts directly, then we will get the notification and reply in time, otherwise, the post may be missed, thanks for your understanding.

I can't activate my Mavic Air. I wrote about the problem in the discussion of Mavik Air, but no one answered me there.
Yesterday I talked with the support service for a long time, but the problem was never solved. The serial number of the drone is: 0K1DF1W3ADHM0Q. He was checked in support, the drone was not stolen.

Support answered:
"We received feedback earlier that some customer may experience trouble activating the unit due to system maintenance. I am checking with our engineers if the update has been completed."
Further:
"The maintenance of the system is currently on going. Please try to activate the unit again in 1 to 2 hours. We apolgize for any inconvenience this may have caused."

It has been about 10 hours, but activation is still impossible.
I'm very disappointed. Two years have passed since the moment when posts appeared about the problem, but DJI still has not fixed it. I already regret the purchase.

2019-3-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Elza_R Posted at 3-14 07:07
I can't activate my Mavic Air. I wrote about the problem in the discussion of Mavik Air, but no one answered me there.
Yesterday I talked with the support service for a long time, but the problem was never solved. The serial number of the drone is: 0K1DF1W3ADHM0Q. He was checked in support, the drone was not stolen.

Hi Elza_R, we are sorry for the lack of following up you post in another thread, please make sure to reply to our admins' post directly so that we can receive the notification and reply timely.
We are writing to inform you that we have received a fraud notification from your issuing bank for the card you used to make your recent order. We receive this notification for different reasons:
• The cardholder reported the transaction as fraudulent.
• The cardholder initiated a fraud chargeback dispute against the order; or
• The issuing bank noticed something abnormal and reported the transaction as fraudulent on behalf of the cardholder.
As a result of the notification, we have temporarily locked the aircraft and spare parts in your existing order. If there has been a misunderstanding, we highly recommend you contact your bank to cancel the fraud report, cancel the chargeback dispute, or explain this order to your bank.
We will unlock the aircraft and spare parts in your existing order when we receive the cancellation confirmation from your bank.
Thank you for your understanding, and have a nice day.
2019-3-15
Use props
Elza_R
lvl.1
Russia

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-15 02:50
Hi Elza_R, we are sorry for the lack of following up you post in another thread, please make sure to reply to our admins' post directly so that we can receive the notification and reply timely.
We are writing to inform you that we have received a fraud notification from your issuing bank for the card you used to make your recent order. We receive this notification for different reasons:
• The cardholder reported the transaction as fraudulent.

But I did not buy the drone with a card. I paid in cash. Or do you mean a seller card?
2019-3-15
Use props
Elza_R
lvl.1
Russia

Yesterday, I again communicated with support, and I was told that the drone must be returned to the seller. Another drone of the same seller will also be impossible to activate?
2019-3-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Elza_R Posted at 3-15 03:36
Yesterday, I again communicated with support, and I was told that the drone must be returned to the seller. Another drone of the same seller will also be impossible to activate?

Hi Elza_R, could you please wait a moment? We will double verify with our engineers and come back to you soon, thank you.
2019-3-16
Use props
Elza_R
lvl.1
Russia

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-16 22:17
Hi Elza_R, could you please wait a moment? We will double verify with our engineers and come back to you soon, thank you.

Look forward to.
2019-3-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thanks for your patience, I have verified with our engineers that this drone is reported as a fraud, if you didn't pay via a card, please verify with your seller to see if they can replace for you. Besides, may I have the name of your seller?
2019-3-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Elza, I have sent you PM, please check, thank you.
2019-3-20
Use props
ZyanSmith007
lvl.1

India

Hi, Maybe you are not receiving the email due to email settings issues, you can manually update your email settings for IMAP and POP as well as SMTP settings.

For more email help ask your question at the email help desk.
2019-4-10
Use props
Ozair Khan
New

Pakistan

Hii, i just bought dji mavic air and i am finding true difficulty activating it. Its giving some error. I have made sure every thing is good. Internet ON, email address independent, linking controller and mavic.  Can you guide why..
2019-7-4
Use props
Ozair Khan
New

Pakistan

I have a problem.
2019-7-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ozair Khan Posted at 7-4 07:19
Hii, i just bought dji mavic air and i am finding true difficulty activating it. Its giving some error. I have made sure every thing is good. Internet ON, email address independent, linking controller and mavic.  Can you guide why..

Hi Ozair, was the error message Activation Failed, Code (1112)? If yes, may we have the serial number of the drone for further support?
2019-7-4
Use props
Ozair Khan
New

Pakistan

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-4 22:13
Hi Ozair, was the error message Activation Failed, Code (1112)? If yes, may we have the serial number of the drone for further support?

Hey dear,

Yes the code error is 1112, and here is the photo of the Serial number of my dji mavic air. Please help me ASAP
2019-7-6
Use props
Ozair Khan
New

Pakistan

Ozair Khan Posted at 7-6 02:48
Hey dear,

Yes the code error is 1112, and here is the photo of the Serial number of my dji mavic air. Please help me ASAP

Serial number is : 0K1DF1K1BDJ62S
2019-7-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ozair Khan Posted at 7-6 02:51
Serial number is : 0K1DF1K1BDJ62S

Where did you purchase it and how did you pay for it?
We have received a fraud notification from the issuing bank for the card you/your seller used to complete your recent order. There might be different reasons for the bank to issue this notification:

• The cardholder reported to the bank that the transaction is fraudulent.
• The cardholder initiated a fraud chargeback dispute against the order.
• The issuing bank noticed something abnormal and reported the transaction as fraudulent on behalf of the cardholder.
If there is any misunderstanding, we highly recommend you to contact your seller or bank to cancel the fraud report or chargeback dispute, or explain this order to your bank. We will unlock the aircraft and spare parts when we receive the cancellation confirmation from your bank.
2019-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules