Flight distance : 33550 ft

Thailand

http://www.theverge.com/2015/3/1 ... illion-dollar-sales
2015-3-12
Use props
jhogge
lvl.2

United States

All the more reason it angers me to have to experience such terrible support. Huge profits and no investment in supporting the customers who pay significant amounts of money for their products. No excuse DJI.
2015-3-12
Use props
Wildcat Willie
lvl.3

Canada

And you cant get a prop...Whats up with that???   DJI you have a good product with a few issues that appears to have made you a lot of money...But goodwill can only go so far...I concluded quite awhile ago that your customer support is not what it should be, but I still went ahead with it anyway. My dealer had ordered props back in 2014 and were supposed to be delivered in mid January...Its now mid March...If this is going to become the norm don't expect another billion dollar year.
2015-3-12
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you watch the guy in the video with more money than most of us, shooting down his drones for target practice .... He will not need Inspire 1 propellers or spare parts and more profits to DJI

2015-3-12
Use props
Dangair
lvl.4

Canada

Don't mistake revenues with profit, they are not the same thing. While I'm sure they have created a great deal of cash flow, they also had a rather huge outlay, as well they will have quite a large warranty return. I'm sure they will come out the other end smelling rosy but if they do a billion in revenue with an expenditure of 500,000,000.00 they will have only earned half that! Peanuts really?
2015-3-12
Use props
arunmehta
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120909757 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI  is a holding company that also manages lotteries in china and a few other businesses it is a private company with very close connections to chinese communist government. That built in "kill" feature in all our drones can be modified to wreak havoc to the local airports or cause "other" disturbance in us and canadian airspace.
THEY should immediately disable that feature. It is tentamount to Apple collecting all your info from your cellphone! NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!
2015-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules