Dji Focus on Ronin+Thumb Controller with S.bus interference issue!
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Armesa
lvl.1

Russia

Hello! No info on internet, so i post here.

When using Ronin with third party remote, (in my case it is a Radiolink AT9S connected via S.Bus (D.Bus)), stability of connection with Focus motor goes down significantly, it lose connection every 5-15 seconds, motion is very abrupt and jerky. Radiolink remote creates huge interference on DJI Focus, while being super stable itself. DJI Thumb Controller works abrupt as well! Strange! Once i turn off the Radiolink AT9S - everything normalizes!

I wonder if Futaba or Turnigy, etc, would behave well in this scenario. Or we sacrificing the functions, having the possibility of using S.Bus. I will make some tests if nobody answer, it will took some time ofc, need to find somebody with those kind of remotes.

Third party remotes, creates huge opportunities when controlling Ronin, it is a must have i think. It should be resolveable!
BTW the original remote is dead, as i am trying to update the firmware, no LED lit when turn on, just some strange buzz sound coming from remote.
BTW All firmwares on all equipment is up to date!

2017-6-7
Use props
Octovisuals
lvl.2

Spain

DJI Focus is the worst for interference as it uses a 2.4 GHz wireless protocol... What is such a bad idea for professional or just reliable work in general.

Just use the cable, but only as long as you don't have to be more than 75 cm away from the camera...
2018-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules