1881 6 2017-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf1fa6984
lvl.2
United States

HELLO TEAM, IS THIS NORMAL?

BUT IF ARMS ARE SPREAD OUT, ITS STIFF..

BUT WHEN FOLDED ITS MOVING LIKE THIS IN VIDEO..

IS THIS NORMAL?

THANKS

2017-6-7
Use props
Silverado101980
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5858166 ft
United States

Mine move like that when folded and also move a slight side to side it don't bother me to much when the arms are out they are stable and don't flex I wouldn't worry to much I bet mine have been folded in and out well over a thousand times already
2017-6-7
Use props
DSANCHEZ003!
lvl.2
United States

Thank you. Ill try not to bother. In just got it mine last weekend and see these videos and checked mine so i got lil paranoid for a 1k thing...
2017-6-7
Use props
Oglo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 181693 ft
Australia

DSANCHEZ003! Posted at 2017-6-7 14:29
Thank you. Ill try not to bother. In just got it mine last weekend and see these videos and checked mine so i got lil paranoid for a 1k thing...

I'm suspecting it has play in it so when it is placed in a bag or case (I use 3 different sorts for carrying/storing) it takes pressure off the motor shafts. I became worried too at the beginning - even bought the rubber motor covers, but now see it as a design necessity,  not a  problem. Only long term use will tell if this is the Achilles heel.....
2017-6-7
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

You're not a bother at all, ask all the questions you may have someone, somebody will be able to help you.  I just checked my Mavic and it is the same exact way as yours.
2017-6-7
Use props
DSANCHEZ003!
lvl.2
United States

Oglo Posted at 2017-6-7 15:21
I'm suspecting it has play in it so when it is placed in a bag or case (I use 3 different sorts for carrying/storing) it takes pressure off the motor shafts. I became worried too at the beginning - even bought the rubber motor covers, but now see it as a design necessity,  not a  problem. Only long term use will tell if this is the Achilles heel.....

Hello - i just place it in the manufactured box..  but yea thanks for the reply
2017-6-8
Use props
DSANCHEZ003!
lvl.2
United States

Lucas775 Posted at 2017-6-7 15:44
You're not a bother at all, ask all the questions you may have someone, somebody will be able to help you.  I just checked my Mavic and it is the same exact way as yours.

thank you, i guess this is how it is..  thank you!!
2017-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules