Can i check my registration
5939 12 2017-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dschapin
lvl.2
United States

Is it possible to login somehwere and see the drones i have registered with dji?  when i login in with my app i do not see anywhere to do this
2017-6-7
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

It looks like you have a P4 pro and a couple of Osmos
If you go to the flight records [age in the app each flight shows what aircraft you used, so you could look there.
2017-6-7
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Try Labroides' advice and let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.
2017-6-7
Use props
Dschapin
lvl.2
United States

Labroides Posted at 2017-6-7 15:14
If you go to the flight records [age in the app each flight shows what aircraft you used, so you could look there.

so i had a phantom that was lost and then got a new one.  I used my only iphone to fly those, then that phone was lost so now i have a new phone with the app and it shows my name in the app and nothing else.  I want to be able to see the record of having two drones if possible
2017-6-7
Use props
ezDrew
lvl.3
Flight distance : 195151 ft

United States

My flight distance and icons still do not show up on the forums and I have synced them several times..
2017-6-7
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

Dschapin Posted at 2017-6-7 18:02
so i had a phantom that was lost and then got a new one.  I used my only iphone to fly those, then that phone was lost so now i have a new phone with the app and it shows my name in the app and nothing else.  I want to be able to see the record of having two drones if possible

On;y flight records that were synched from the original device will show up on a new device.
2017-6-7
Use props
Dschapin
lvl.2
United States

Labroides Posted at 2017-6-7 18:45
On;y flight records that were synched from the original device will show up on a new device.

um ok but how ca you see things of what i have registered and flown but i cannot
2017-6-8
Use props
Dschapin
lvl.2
United States

Labroides Posted at 2017-6-7 18:45

i want to be able to show my insurance company the serial number or drone id from the drone i previously had in the past
2017-6-8
Use props
Dschapin
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-6-7 16:34
Try Labroides' advice and let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

i still havent found hte solution
2017-6-8
Use props
Dschapin
lvl.2
United States

Labroides Posted at 2017-6-7 15:14

hello can you help me please, how did you see this information i cannot
2017-6-9
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

Dschapin Posted at 2017-6-9 20:31
hello can you help me please, how did you see this information i cannot

I just looked under your name beside your posts.
I have no idea what serial numbers your equipment has.
2017-6-9
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Dschapin Posted at 2017-6-8 08:15
i want to be able to show my insurance company the serial number or drone id from the drone i previously had in the past

If you're looking for serial numbers, you would not be able to get it via the app. Do you happen to have the original box? That would have the SN available on the box. Support might be able to pull the SN from their records, but you would need to send an email to either support@dji.com or support.us@dji.com.
2017-6-13
Use props
MRTRO
lvl.1
United States

I guess it would be nice as a consumer to have access to dji products bought and registered info on your official web site.
Western digital for instance is a great example where the end user has access to all product info from serial numbers to warranty expiration dates.
2018-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules