Loadouts?
410 1 2017-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DotDodd
lvl.1

Japan

I'm not sure where to send suggestions to DJI, but how have they not thought of, or implemented loadouts?

I could be wrong and it could be a feature they're working on or it may be a feature they're unable to implement, but loadouts could be one of the most useful features to the DJI Go app.

For example: You set a "Cinematic" Loadouts that auto-changes the settings to make movements more precise and smooth. Yaw turn rate, gain, gimble pitch, etc. Or you set an "Action" loadout and it allows you to maneuver the drone quickly without worrying about video quality too much.

Sure DJI has built-in "Intelligent Flight Modes" which are great, but to go a step further and allow you to fully customize a set of loadouts would make the app that much better.

It could be as simple as you setting all the settings to what you want. Then selecting a "Save Loadout" button that saves the current configuration and allows you to rename it accordingly. Then if you want to swap from a "Cinematic" Loadout to an "Action" one, it's as simple as pressing a button and all the settings reconfigure based on that loadout.
2017-6-8
Use props
UCBarkeeper
lvl.3
Flight distance : 616982 ft
Switzerland

i agree. i would really like a "custom settings" mode, so i can change to cinematic settings without compromising the "normal" flight behaviour.
2017-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules