Unable to log into DJI Assistant
493 2 2017-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JoJozi
New
Botswana

Note: I am ABLE to to log into the DJI Go app on my mobile phone as well as the DJI website. However I am unable to log into the DJI Assistant sortware on my mac. (username and password is the same across all platforms)I changed my password, and i successfully logged into the mobile app and my website but still unable to log into the DJI Assistant software.

I have the latest version of DJI Assistant.

Any advice please??

2017-6-8
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

I appreciate the information. To better understand your situation, are you using any anti virus software or firewall? What type of mac are you using? You mentioned that you have the latest DJI Assistant, so just to make sure we are on the same page, are you using a Mavic as well?
2017-6-8
Use props
JoJozi
New
Botswana

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-6-8 08:55
I appreciate the information. To better understand your situation, are you using any anti virus software or firewall? What type of mac are you using? You mentioned that you have the latest DJI Assistant, so just to make sure we are on the same page, are you using a Mavic as well?

I'm using a macbook pro, no virus software and i made no changes to my firewall settings.
Yes I have a Mavic Pro.

Just to add, i was using DJI Assistant this morning with no issues. Then i tried to log in this afternoon and it didn't work.  I keep getting "Incorrect email or password" message.
2017-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules