Loss of live video feed during flight
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elbert H.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6299455 ft
United States

I'm having a recurring problem with one of my P3P drones. When it happens, and it doesn't necessarily happen every flight, but when you least expect it, the screen will freeze. I still have full control of the drone, it just loses the live video feed.

When I land it, check the SD card, and there's nary a glitch there, full flight not a single dropped frame. So it's not the camera. I shut everything down and restart, still no live feed. I've replaced the ribbon cable...twice I may add, the last one was a DJI (they're by far the best). Also, through all this, test the gimbal controls, all is well. just no live feed. Then, I let it set for an hour or two, and voila, live feed again !

If it were the board I wouldn't think it would become operable again, but I don't know, because I'm running out of things to check out.

And speaking of the camera/gimbal control boars, does anyone know the pn for that assembly.

And lastly, does anyone out there have any other ideas as to what the problem may be ?   
2017-6-8
Use props
KirkB210
lvl.2
Flight distance : 225430 ft
United States

Downgrade your RC to 1.6.0 by long pressing the icon in the upper right-hand corner of the app with the drone turned off. Power cycle the remote controller and then go test it out you should be fine now.
2017-6-8
Use props
HWCM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5484997 ft
United States

I am guessing that you are using an Android device?
If so, that is likely the problem. Nougat and DJI GO are currently in conflict with each other. Try deleting the app, reinstalling , then Try turning video cache off in DJI GO.  
2017-6-10
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

With regard to the issue you are having, forget the aircraft end, the problem is in the transmission to the RC unit and possibly the device you are using to display the images.
2017-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules