Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Strong interference
1163 6 2017-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd6a7f95d
lvl.2
Flight distance : 240974 ft
United Kingdom

I am in a electronic wheelchairs and keep getting warnings of interference is this caused by the wheelchair and if so what can I do? I have a phantom 3 standard
2017-6-9
Use props
Radioactivo
New
Flight distance : 42867 ft
United States

If the wheelchair is not moving it shouldn't circulate electrical current on their DC motors. In my experience, Phantom 3 Std. are too sensitive and give those warning excessively even if you are in the middle of nowhere, away from metallic structures and power lines. I do not know why hasn't been addressed but some people speculate that DJI has not fix the issue because it works on their favor in case you crash and claim warranty, they can see that you flew in an environment flooded with interference, therefore is your fault. Go figure it out
2017-6-9
Use props
fansd6a7f95d
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Thank you I will keep flying
2017-6-9
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

Some questions :

The warnings - what happens if someone powers up the P3S well away from you and the 'chair' .... do you still get warnings ?

When you fly - does the model fly well or do you have warnings / problems during flight ?

If the warnings go away when you fly ... do they return when model gets back close to you and the 'chair' ?

I'm trying to determine if its the chair or not.

Nigel
2017-6-9
Use props
fansd6a7f95d
lvl.2
United Kingdom

They seem to happen at random, when I fly and my son is flying it it still happens but he is standing close. I will try to narrow it down thanks for your help
2017-6-9
Use props
yasir024
New

Pakistan

Hi, electronic wheelchairs are great for anyone who cannot walk on their own.
2022-8-11
Use props
yasir024
New

Pakistan

Thanks dear for your kind information.
2022-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules