869 7 2017-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7e18343a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 201024 ft
Germany

Hi,
I just updated my drone and remote to the latest version and had lots of problems with that. After relinking it at least I have got back my camera image. But there is still the warning "strong inteference". I calibrated the compass but it had no effect. please help me urgendly because I have to do some wedding videos tomorrow...
2017-6-9
Use props
wflug
lvl.1
Germany

I had after the update the same message "strong interference" and switch to atti mode. IMu calibration does not change anything. I hope there is fast a solution of DJI !!  Werner
2017-6-9
Use props
K4iser Bill
New

Ireland

I just received my new phantom 4 pro, updated both it and the RC and zero image, strong interference message, etc. Zilch.
2017-6-9
Use props
fans7e18343a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 201024 ft
Germany

K4iser Bill Posted at 2017-6-9 11:35
I just received my new phantom 4 pro, updated both it and the RC and zero image, strong interference message, etc. Zilch.

you can solve the Image Problem by relinking the drone with the rc.
2017-6-9
Use props
GoodmanRP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4344974 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Welcome to Europe! After the update, we have "shortened" the strength of the 2.4 and CONSIDERABLE RESTRICTIONS! "," Even though I have a license UAVS can not normally perform "tasks"

about
2017-6-9
Use props
K4iser Bill
New

Ireland

fans7e18343a Posted at 2017-6-9 12:24
you can solve the Image Problem by relinking the drone with the rc.

Many thanks for your help. Sorted now I think.
2017-6-10
Use props
fans042fac5f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 242972 ft
United Kingdom

Same issue. It also keeps saying something along the lines of "Your wifi is also on 2.4GHz and is interfearing. Ironic when the only wifi device for miles is the chip inside the P4P+ controller itself!! Ffs
2017-6-10
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

fans042fac5f Posted at 2017-6-10 15:49
Same issue. It also keeps saying something along the lines of "Your wifi is also on 2.4GHz and is interfearing. Ironic when the only wifi device for miles is the chip inside the P4P+ controller itself!! Ffs

Interference does not have to come from a WiFi source. The 2.4 and 5.8 Ghz bands used by all model aircraft are unregulated bands, there are literally thousands of devices using these radio bands, all of which are capable of causing problems for your Phantom. Everything from garage door controls to car remote locks, baby monitors, remote front door bells...

And the DJI messages do not distinguish between whether the interference is being experienced at the RC unit end or the aircraft end.
2017-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules