Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P4P+ HDMI OSD Toggle button missing after firmware update!!!
906 5 2017-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nil73
lvl.2
Mexico

In the menu HD the toggle button for the HDMI OSD is missing from the new firmware update on the P4P+ controller. Please fix DJI, this now makes my drone useless, as I live broadcast!!!..
2017-6-9
Use props
Fabio Mora
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1730722 ft
Brazil

I'm with this same problem
2017-6-10
Use props
Fabio Mora
lvl.1
Brazil

I'm with this same problem
2017-6-10
Use props
fansfe1a579c
New

Germany

Same Problem here !!!
2017-7-10
Use props
AdrianoGosy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4795699 ft
Brazil

Same problem here to....
I think this is absurd, as something that was already solved in some past update again gives problem in the new version?
Is it possible that DJI does not pay attention to the things it does?
Theoretically we bought the best drone of the phantom line, and we have no resource available as the colleagues who bought the P4P have?

My next equipment for sure will be without the screen in control, it is better to use ipad ....
I'm really annoyed with this, and the worst thing is that always, I always do simultaneous transmission in my works.
2017-7-10
Use props
Fabio Mora
lvl.1
Brazil

I think it's a shame what DJI is doing with buyers of the Phantom 4 Pro PLUS model.

The Phantom 4 Pro PLU Model is the most expensive of the Phantom line and they are not giving the necessary support.

In the last upgrade disappeared the option to enable or not the OSD, had a button in the application for this and after the last update this disappeared.

I lost some jobs because of this and DJI does not know how to correct this problem.

This screen that comes with Phantom 4 Pro PLUS SKYCRISTAL, does not allow to install other applications and not times the same update of who bought without the screen

HELPPPPPPPPPPP
2017-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules