Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
The unbelievable rudeness of the customer service
1811 28 2017-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ukaleq
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1303780 ft
Germany

Follow-up from http://forum.dji.com/thread-98596-1-1.html but the reply I received from your customer service deserves its own thread unfortunately!

So DJI sent me back a dead battery I had shipped with the aircraft without looking at it. As it happened, the battery problem was not mentioned in the original description that was uploaded by my Germany-based dealer (based on the email I initially sent them). But I clearly mentioned it in the papers I sent along with the drones. Those papers have been fastened together and stamped by the customer service!

Now it would not a big deal if the customer service simply said "sorry we'll send you a shipping label for your battery and replace it". No, instead of that they reply like the worst of used car dealers. This is what I received from them:

" You never told us that the battery has problem right?  About the costs of sending in,  it should be paid by the customer there is no need to discussion. "

It is worth pointing out that I had just bought 2 new drones, both of which had problems. In particular the Phantom 4 Pro whose battery was faulty had many gimbal problems that ruined a large part of my footage. I was seriously considering buying an Inspire 2 or a Matrice 200 but after that...

https://vimeo.com/221090407
2017-6-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I think they should give you a replacement battery plus a free one and an apology.
2017-6-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I do apologize for the unpleasant experience with our support and sincerely sorry for the trouble you’ve been caused. I’ve reported your case to local designated department to look into it soon. We will have someone to contact you for details. Please sit tight while we’re reviewing it, we will keep you updated.
2017-6-10
Use props
ukaleq
lvl.4
Germany

Thank you!
2017-6-11
Use props
Rex59
lvl.3
Flight distance : 24354 ft
United States

Their response is totally rude, unprofessional, unacceptable and just wrong on so many levels. I own a business and if one of my employees wrote or said anything like that to one of our customers, that employee would no longer be with us and I'd be reaching into my wallet to do whatever it took to make that customer happy. A free battery should be the very least that they do for you.
2017-6-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Ukalep, just checked this case , the contact person is the dealer. Could you please PM us your contact info so we can ask our local designated department to contact you directly?  
2017-6-11
Use props
ukaleq
lvl.4
Germany

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-6-11 19:09
Ukalep, just checked this case , the contact person is the dealer. Could you please PM us your contact info so we can ask our local designated department to contact you directly?

So this what I just got from them by email. Should I kindly ask them to read the forum thread?

Dear Sir,

we've been informed that you have questions regarding your repair case.

Please let us know what your issue with our repair Service is about so we can help to solve it.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

DJI GmbH
(...)
2017-6-12
Use props
CheckYourSix
lvl.2

United States

Wow!!! That's the response? This is insanity. DJI, please get your act together. Read your forums and start treating your customers the way they deserve to be treated. Unbelievable​!!!
2017-6-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

A company with this many world wide customers. And yet they show rudeness and disrespect to us.

I am not surprised, but then, thankfully I only have the one DJI Phantom 3 Pro,  product. And it's been awesome, for me.
Never a glitch or even a minor hiccup. I think I'll simply stick to that single DJI drone, until death do us part. Why buy another?
Way too any problems and screwed up firmware releases, then they try to play catchup on here. Ha

No thanks. Life is too short to spend my precious days in limbo and disgust.  
Satisfaction gauranteed or you get a duplicate, refurbished unit. ;-)

Check your serial numbers before sending anything in, and check them again when the returned parcel arrives.

RedHotPoker
2017-6-12
Use props
ukaleq
lvl.4
Germany

As a matter of fact everything was changed but it's not possible to know if it's new or refurbished. That's what the moderator said.
2017-6-13
Use props
skpManiac
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1092589 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have had good and bad experiences with DJI

I had an Inspire fall from the sky, they replaced it within a few weeks

However, now my Osmo Mobile is useless and no one seems to care, I want to send it back to get it replaced but I cannot get anyone to send me an RMA :/
2017-6-13
Use props
ukaleq
lvl.4
Germany

It's clear that what we need is some real competitor to DJI so that they have an incentive to improve the service...
2017-6-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

skpManiac Posted at 2017-6-13 00:43
I have had good and bad experiences with DJI

I had an Inspire fall from the sky, they replaced it within a few weeks

Sincerely sorry for this, please send an email about this to support.nl@dji.com. we will create a case for you.
2017-6-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

ukaleq Posted at 2017-6-12 07:43
So this what I just got from them by email. Should I kindly ask them to read the forum thread?

Dear Sir,

Sincerely sorry for this, since the email and forum are two different channels, we've informed your case to the local designated team, while they need confirm more details which helps us to get the issue corrected shortly. Could you please reply the email again with the info needed, they will keep you updated once hearing from you, thank you for your kindly understanding.
2017-6-13
Use props
ukaleq
lvl.4
Germany

In other words I have to repeat the whole story. We are back to square one.

2017-6-13
Use props
ukaleq
lvl.4
Germany

Honestly this is beyond my understanding. Don't they have access to the internet? Can't they just read the first post of this thread? There is everything in it, case number, problem description and I provided you with my contact details by PM. What do they need more?
2017-6-13
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

ukaleq Posted at 2017-6-13 01:39
Honestly this is beyond my understanding. Don't they have access to the internet? Can't they just read the first post of this thread? There is everything in it, case number, problem description and I provided you with my contact details by PM. What do they need more?

I love the Copy & Paste function. ;-)

Perhaps you might just copy the first post in this thread and send it.

RedHotPoker
2017-6-13
Use props
orgbluewater
lvl.1
Flight distance : 503107 ft
Venezuela

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE
2017-6-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

ukaleq Posted at 2017-6-13 01:39

Ukaleq, thank you for your understanding, I've confirmed with my colleague, we've received the email and replied it, hope we can get it sorted out soon, appreciate your patience.
2017-6-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

We've replied your thread, please check it.
2017-6-14
Use props
ukaleq
lvl.4
Germany

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-6-14 02:01

Ok I have received a new battery. I wanted to thank you for that but... it looks like I have received a standard phantom 4 battery. The original battery that came with my Phantom 4 Pro+ was a high-capacity battery.
2017-6-14
Use props
orgbluewater
lvl.1
Flight distance : 503107 ft
Venezuela

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-6-14 02:01

Thank you . You in the forum respond much faster than customer service. ***Sincerely it is attention to the client who has to improve not you
2017-6-14
Use props
skpManiac
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-6-13 01:10
Sincerely sorry for this, please send an email about this to . we will create a case for you.

Hi there, I have sent an email, let's hope they will resolve this for me.
Thanks
2017-6-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

skpManiac Posted at 2017-6-14 23:41
Hi there, I have sent an email, let's hope they will resolve this for me.
Thanks

We'll take care of it , should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
2017-6-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

orgbluewater Posted at 2017-6-14 13:16
Thank you . You in the forum respond much faster than customer service. ***Sincerely it is attention to the client who has to improve not you

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we care much about your feedback on our service, I've transferred it to our supervisor , will keep improving to provide you all more professional service.
2017-6-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

ukaleq Posted at 2017-6-14 11:55
Ok I have received a new battery. I wanted to thank you for that but... it looks like I have received a standard phantom 4 battery. The original battery that came with my Phantom 4 Pro+ was a high-capacity battery.

Ukaleq. sincerely sorry for this, I've informed our appropriate team to look into it, will keep you updated. Appreciate your patience.
2017-6-15
Use props
skpManiac
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-6-15 23:43
We'll take care of it , should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you for the help, my Osmo is now on it's way back to DJI.
2017-6-21
Use props
ukaleq
lvl.4
Germany

So I have now received the correct battery, thanks!
2017-6-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

ukaleq Posted at 2017-6-28 13:49
So I have now received the correct battery, thanks!

It's good to know, hope you have a good time on flying. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know.
2017-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules